Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...regionID=1&divisionID=3&vehicleID=2352&type=0

AVAILABLE MODELS
Z06 (1YY87)

I posted this as soon as I found it!

Be carefull when looking at the wheel selection, it looks like they included all wheel options including the C6.

All options codes are listed under RPO Codes - Chevrolet Car Corvette

Options are listed under Ordering Info (Use Internet Explorer)

Under RPO codes at top of page: Be careful, I don't think this applies to the Z06.
MX0 Transmission, 6-speed paddle shift with automatic modes

May the force be with you!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Thanks WarHawk for taking the time to list the info. Are all Z06's coming standard with HUD? :usa:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Thanks. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
HUD and HID are standard.

75.9" Body width WITHOUT mirrors counting..HOLY CRAP!! That is .7" wider than the SRT-10-which takes up the whole lane when it is on the road. This car is going to have one hell of a stance to it. wow

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
warhawkmcdaniel said:
http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...regionID=1&divisionID=3&vehicleID=2352&type=0

AVAILABLE MODELS
Z06 (1YY87)

I posted this as soon as I found it!

Be carefull when looking at the wheel selection, it looks like they included all wheel options including the C6.

All options codes are listed under RPO Codes - Chevrolet Car Corvette
Which apply to the Z06 are not clearly specified so this may be an early version.

Under RPO codes at top of page: Be careful, I have no idea if this applies to the Z06.
MX0 Transmission, 6-speed paddle shift with automatic modes

Standard Equipment:
AK5 Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger with passenger side suppression -- (dashes) = Not Available 2LZ
Not clear if 2LZ gets airbags. I would be surprised if not.

May the force be with you!

That first page is correct... it shows that the 2LZ doesn't come with the "Front driver/passenger airbag option" (RPO AK5), but it does come with the "front driver/passenger *AND* side airbag option" (RPO AJ7). See this page:

http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...&vehicleID=2352&section=oi_def&page=3&butID=3

Nonetheless, a good find. Thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Thanks Warhawk.

Appreciate the information. Now if we can get the pricing.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
johniew398 said:
Thanks Warhawk.

Appreciate the information. Now if we can get the pricing.

Ditto :yeadog: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
New Features

(45U) Velocity Yellow Tintcoat exterior color
(843) Titanium Gray interior
(29T) Storm Gray convertible top
(U3U) Navigation sound system with MP3 playback
(U2K) XM Satellite Radio included with Bose audio systems and features hidden antenna
(NK4) Smaller diameter 370mm 3-spoke steering wheel
Z06 (1YY87) Model - fixed roof hatchback coupe
Z06 Seats - Special Ebony seats available with Red or Titanium accents with Z06 embroidery
Z06 Tires - Front: P275/35ZR18, extended mobility, Eagle F1 Supercar and Rear: P325/30ZR19, extended mobility, Eagle F1 Supercar
Z06 Wheels - (QL9) 18" x 9.5" front and 19" x 12" rear 5-spoke polished wheels, available
Z06 Wheels - (Q10) 18" x 9.5" front and 19" x 12" rear 5-spoke painted aluminum wheels, standard
Z06 Engine - (LS7) 7.0 liter (427 cubic inch) V8 engine with 505 HP and 7000 rpm redline
Z06 Feature - Aluminized stainless-steel, dual mode exhaust with 4" polished tips
Z06 Feature - All aluminum frame structure with magnesium engine cradle and magnesium fixed roof
Z06 Feature - Carbon fiber fenders and floor panels
Z06 Feature - Dry sump engine oil system, oil cooler, power steering cooler, transmission cooler and axle cooler
Z06 Feature - Rear mounted battery for improved weight distribution
Z06 Feature - 6-piston high performance front brakes with 6 individual pads per caliper, 4 piston rear brakes, large cross-drilled brake rotors 355mm (14") front / 340mm (13.4") rear
Z06 Feature - Unique front fascia with upper inlet, specific grille, front fenders, rear quarters, rear spoiler, front splitter, front wheel opening with gurney lips, and rear integrated mud flaps

Changes

Air bag on/off switch for passenger replaced with Passenger Sensing System, includes indicator in rearview mirror

·
Registered
221 Posts
Doesnt look like you can get the seats with a certain color stiching like we were wondering about. ex. no black leather with red stiching.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Z06 Front bucket AR9 Highwear Nuance Leather 193 023 843

it shows all 3, thank goodness, ya scared me! No colored bolsters for me, give me the red stitching!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Torch said:
Z06 Front bucket AR9 Highwear Nuance Leather 193 023 843

it shows all 3, thank goodness, ya scared me! No colored bolsters for me, give me the red stitching!

That was my point i dont think you can get just the red stitching without the color bolsters...am i reading something wrong.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts