Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at an autocross today, and a couple patrol cars showed up.. They were parked very far off on the other side of the pit area.. Soon, I see two officers walking over to me.. They were in love with the car (Well, the audi got compliments too, but they must have just walked around the Z about 4 or 5 times real slow just checking it out)..

They then asked how fast I got it up to.. I said never above the posted limits (heh).. Asked them if they ever pulled me over if they'd give me a warning..

One of them came back with:

"I'd give you a warning if you agreed to take me for a ride then and there.. If you didn't do that, you'd be in a load of trouble."

I should try that next time (fingers crossed) when I get pulled over.. "Well, officer, it's possible I could have been doing 140 in a 55, but, umm.. You wanna go find some WS6 and whoop it's ass?!"

·
Registered
572 Posts

On 2001-06-10 22:59, dimer0 spewed forth this drivel:

I should try that next time (fingers crossed) when I get pulled over.. "Well, officer, it's possible I could have been doing 140 in a 55, but, umm.. You wanna go find some WS6 and whoop it's ass?!"

LOL good one ....must try that

1 - 2 of 2 Posts