Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Apparently, my last post had some "advertising" in it, so I'll see what I can cut out...)
Hi, guys! Just wanted to introduce myself. I own **** Motorsports, and I've had a few customers sell their Mustangs and buy Z06s, so I've come to have a lot of respect for them!
Last weekend, one of those customers, Rick Bailey, gave me a ride in his bone-stock '02 Z06 at Sears Point, and let me tell you, I was thoroughly impressed! Now I want one!
I look forward to having some good tech conversations with you all!
Hopefully I removed all the "advertising" from this post!
:)

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Bill,

With all said lets give ya a big Welcome ,lots of good folks here. We are a small growing community and always have rousing debates........................

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
N4C5S said:
Now you're ok..... :)

Yes IMA, but sadly, no *a*rousing ones ;)

JC
Thats to protect the innocent who would come up on the short end of the stick.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bill... Life is fun and occasionally hectic here. I spend a lot of time trying to catch up on technical stuff.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to learn a lot about Z06s and apply that knowledge to modifying them like we do Mustangs and Vipers!
Hmmm....now how to sell my '93 Cobra/351 and get into a Z06.... 0% financing is certainly nice!!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Welcome Bill

Get them while they are avaliable. The 0% interest rate is only till Nov. 18th for vets that are delivered by that date. I understand that the 2003 ZO6 will have the same HP, but a different rear suspension from the C6 .

Sanford:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts