Corvette Z06 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard of these guys in Chicago? I'm in Florida but my buddy lives about 5 minutes from them and is looking for a mint '02 - '03' MY Z06 and just found out they got one in. What's a fair price for this assuming it's mint?

Thanks, Michael :cheers:

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone heard of these guys in Chicago? I'm in Florida but my buddy lives about 5 minutes from them and is looking for a mint '02 - '03' MY Z06 and just found out they got one in. What's a fair price for this assuming it's mint?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Corvette Mike (Vietro) is well known in Corvette circles. He started out in Southern Califronia, then opened a 2nd shop in New England, and most recently spened his Chicago store. I've visited his California store several times. Corvette Mike deals in high quality Vettes, and his prices reflect that.

Hope this helps.

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I sold my 2004 MY Z06 4 months ago for 37K to a dealer. It had 9K. Check ebay and see what these are going for. That price is too high by about 2Gs unless there are more options than chrome wheels.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RFC2 said:
I sold my 2004 MY Z06 4 months ago for 37K to a dealer. It had 9K. Check ebay and see what these are going for. That price is too high by about 2Gs unless there are more options than chrome wheels.
Figure it's the peak season right now but my buddy's itching to get one since driving mine a few weeks back. I think they sell chromes but don't think this has it.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zippy said:
Corvette Mike (Vietro) is well known in Corvette circles. He started out in Southern Califronia, then opened a 2nd shop in New England, and most recently spened his Chicago store. I've visited his California store several times. Corvette Mike deals in high quality Vettes, and his prices reflect that.

Hope this helps.

Zippy :z: :z:
Appreciate it, yes it's definitely a mint car from what my buddy tells me and the price is up there. Will see if they have any wiggle room come next Tuesday. Thanks, :usa:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Corvette Mike's main location is in Anaheim, CA. He's also a Mosler Dealer.

He has a great reputation and has been around for a very long time.

A buddy of mine bought his Coupe from Mike and loves the car and had an excellant experience. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
That's way too expensive...you should be able to find one for $34k-$35k max. Be patient...

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Michael2003Z06 said:

Mint as in mintcorvettes?
No brokers allowed unless you pay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.