Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK

So if I order the 2LZ option, it includes the Bose System with 6 Disk Changer, a $1600 option by itself, roughly 1/2 the value of the 2LZ Option.

Then, if I order the Navigation for $1600 more, it auto-deletes the Bose system with the 6 disk changer because the 2 cannot co-exist in the center stack.

What am I missing here, why would anyone take the 2LZ that is planning on ordering the Nav System, it appears that you pay for the Bose system in the option and then don't get it, effectively screwing yourdelf out of $1600.

·
Registered
101 Posts
You understand the situation correctly and I am one that is going to get screwed because that 2LZ package is set up that way and I want NAV.

There are a lot of other options I want with the 2LZ group and the price isn't really too high for 2LZ so I will take the hit.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I believe the NAV option is the driver.
If you want NAV it costs 3340 with the 1LZ option; or 4500 with the 2LZ option. However for the difference of 1160 you get all of the 2LZ amenities.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
headsup said:
I believe the NAV option is the driver.
If you want NAV it costs 3340 with the 1LZ option; or 4500 with the 2LZ option. However for the difference of 1160 you get all of the 2LZ amenities.
I don't believe you can get NAV with the 1LZ option. Here's what Rick Conti posted on another forum:

PLEASE NOTE: THE 2LZ COMES WITH THE US9 RADIO - THE $1740 CHARGE IS IF YOU ORDER THE 1LZ PKG AND UPGARDE THAT RADIO....
U3U IS NOT AVAILABLE ON 1LZ...

·
Registered
432 Posts
johniew398 said:
I don't believe you can get NAV with the 1LZ option. Here's what Rick Conti posted on another forum:

PLEASE NOTE: THE 2LZ COMES WITH THE US9 RADIO - THE $1740 CHARGE IS IF YOU ORDER THE 1LZ PKG AND UPGARDE THAT RADIO....
U3U IS NOT AVAILABLE ON 1LZ...

I think Rick was wrong on this one! I beleive you can get nav with 1LZ

·
Registered
203 Posts
curvesman said:
I think Rick was wrong on this one! I beleive you can get nav with 1LZ
Of course no customer cars have been delivered, but 1LZ and NAV is OK. It can be ordered, I have and have the order detail. The big question is the pricing.

·
Registered
98 Posts
RFC2 said:
Of course no customer cars have been delivered, but 1LZ and NAV is OK. It can be ordered, I have and have the order detail. The big question is the pricing.
Small question, Will you get Bose speakers?

·
Registered
581 Posts
From KBB, which in my experience is usually better and more accurate than the manufacturers' confioguration priceing/tools:

Radio, AM/FM Stereo w/CD & DVD Navigation
U3U • Models w/Option Pkg-1LZ 2,772.00 3,340.00
U3U • Models w/Option Pkg-2LZ 1,328.00 1,600.00

·
Registered
203 Posts
DavidNJ said:
From KBB, which in my experience is usually better and more accurate than the manufacturers' confioguration priceing/tools:

Radio, AM/FM Stereo w/CD & DVD Navigation
U3U • Models w/Option Pkg-1LZ 2,772.00 3,340.00
U3U • Models w/Option Pkg-2LZ 1,328.00 1,600.00
Seen it. As I said the price is the issue, not if it is available. there is one guy "smokin" something or other who has 1LZ and NAV ordered that has gone code 3000. Wish he would come on and tell us how it priced.

·
Registered
106 Posts
2LZ Bose and XM, 6 disc.... add NAV and it only changes out the 6 disc for a single to make room for the NAV components. You loose only the 6 disc thats it. I'm getting 2LZ with NAV and had this question as well. I did not want the NAV if I had to take a base radio, The highest price Z there is $72,345 without Musuem Delivery (thanks but I've been there) that is a Yellow 2LZ with NAV and Polished wheels. You would not spend that much and get a basic Delco radio.

Tony

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What everyone is saying is what Dave at Kerbeck said to me today when I placed my order.

Nav is Available with 1LZ, but you pay for the radio you don't get. I paid $3,300. He did say if the window sticker comes in less, I will get the $$$$ back

·
Registered
111 Posts
options

can anyone just list the options that come with the 2LZ package, the 1LZ package, and any other seperate options not listed in these two packages? thanks

·
Registered
432 Posts
GlennSullivan said:
What everyone is saying is what Dave at Kerbeck said to me today when I placed my order.

Nav is Available with 1LZ, but you pay for the radio you don't get. I paid $3,300. He did say if the window sticker comes in less, I will get the $$$$ back
Congrats on placing your order! Must feel GOOD! :usa:

·
Registered
203 Posts
DavidNJ said:
So the Nav include the Bose enhancements, and no one pays for something they didn't get.
Again, lets see how it prices. Right now I beginning to think its gonna be 3300 not 1600. Lets wait and see.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ordering 1LZ with NAV does not seem to be best value; since ordering 2LZ with NAV is only 1160 more, and you get additionally:

Side Impact Air Bags
Cargo Convience Net
Luggage Shade
Memory Package
Electrochromic Mirrors Outside
Rear view auto-dimming mirror
Heated Driver and Passenger Seats
Power Telescopic Steering Column
Universal Home Remote

I think the Side Impact Air Bags alone are worth 1160, making 2LZ the logical choice if you must have the NAV.

·
Registered
98 Posts
headsup said:
Ordering 1LZ with NAV does not seem to be best value; since ordering 2LZ with NAV is only 1160 more, and you get additionally:

Side Impact Air Bags
Cargo Convience Net
Luggage Shade
Memory Package
Electrochromic Mirrors Outside
Rear view auto-dimming mirror
Heated Driver and Passenger Seats
Power Telescopic Steering Column
Universal Home Remote

I think the Side Impact Air Bags alone are worth 1160, making 2LZ the logical choice if you must have the NAV.
Order 2LZ-Then adding Nav. would be 1,600 more
Order 1LZ-Then adding Nav. would be 3,340 more
Order 1LZ without US9 upgrade option(6 disk-bose speakers-XM- and amp.) You may get paper speakers and no amp.
Order 1LZ-Then adding US9 will give you the Bose system and XM for a cost of $1,740
Order 2LZ-get the US9 standard
My order will be 2LZ -still undecided about the navigation. I have until Tuesday to make up my mind.
Is navigation worth $1,600? Please chime in.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts