Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Hehee, fishman you should check the forum at least 3 times a day :lol:

Just kidding :sneaky: but usually 3 days after the car is built we delete.......

JC

·
Registered
168 Posts
Dude!!!

I have been checking...
The Order status page either had not been updated or my computer referenced an old copy. I had to call the dang dealer to find out. :D

Just in time for the Low Finance rates too!

WOOHOO!:cheers:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Please remove gotto41's order DRJGDN. Someone else will get that one as I decided not to wait, cancelled and picked one up last Friday in Atlantic City.

You provide a great service...

I don't know how orders work, but I guess someone interested in a TR Z could call Pohanka Chevy in Chantilly, VA and get the one I cancelled? Talk to Tom Wilson...

Thanks

:D

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
3,265 Posts
I'm new at this, but please h*lp...

Hey guys,

How do I find out my order #? My dealer told me the car was ordered on 11/8/01, and he figured it would get a production # in December, be built in Jan, and delivered in Feb. '02 at some point.

Throw me a bone here. :D

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
He should have the order number, if he doesn't, he's jacking you around....one of our forum vendors can get you a car waaayyyy before Feb......

JC

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
3,265 Posts
This is a smaller dealership, and I know he has limited allocations...and I also would be willing to bet that no one will come close to beating his price. But that's b/w me and him...I'm not trying to stir anything up.

I will call him back and ask him. He has been great so far.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
262 Posts
That's my TPW :D

I finally got a TPW!!!! Thanks for keeping my order on the list. 1fastdog, we really appreciate you getting this info for us.

Now it is time to sell my '01. :( Does anyone know of someone looking for an '01 Torch/mod-red Z06? The car is awesome. I would keep it if I could, but my wife won't let me. Believe me, I have tried:lol:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Fast:

As always, you provide our members great service!!! :cheers:

BTW, when will I get my C6? JK! :lol:

Zippy :z: :z: wants to be the 1st kid on the block with a C6!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zippy said:
Mr Fast:

As always, you provide our members great service!!! :cheers:

BTW, when will I get my C6? JK! :lol:

Zippy :z: :z: wants to be the 1st kid on the block with a C6!
Well Zippy... if you are like me, you'll be getting your Z06 in late calendar '04, but it'll be an '05.:D

Then we go Viper stomping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts