Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No changes for any member car @ morining review..will review late afternoon. That will complete tracking for this week. Best wishes.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Thanks Dog.. This is the hardest day yet.. I sure hope mine was built this week. :D

Are you able to find out if that thing about 2001 vs 2002 wheels for cars produced this week is for real? How do I find out if my car received what wheels?

thx

·
Registered
298 Posts
thx2.net: Do you know what your sequence number is? Mine is 10841 and should've come off the line today. It was before the start-up area yesterday when they shut down.... I also read about someone saying that all cars built in Oct will have the '01 wheels. IMO, that would be GREAT! Nevermind the small weight savings, I'd rather have Forged. I doubt that's the case though. I'm sure it would've been all over the Forum if they were gonna do that. Just like in early '00, when they changed the wheel manufacturer during the '00 model year. It was all over the Forums...............

·
Registered
878 Posts
cya..

don't know seq. #, how do I get it. I've left a few messages for my Kevin my sales rep @ Les Standford, but have not heard from him this week. :(

I'll try to get it.. man I hope it was built this week.. this wait is a killer now. :roll:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Thanks for the work fastdog! My dealer told me I had a TPW of 10-29 but will feel alot better when it shows that on your list!

SIG EDITED to comply with 15K limitation. Frank

·
Registered
295 Posts
WB6HRO - Nice car! Boy I wish I had two SR-71 Blackbirds......

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Order Status List reviewed this morning... I'll recheck in the late afternoon. No cha

1fastdog said:
No changes for any member car @ morining review..will review late afternoon. That will complete tracking for this week. Best wishes.

Updated list this morning < 10-15-01 > not many changes. Expect to see upadte later today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Are you able to track production? I am expecting delivery of my 2002 Z06 in Brandon, MS near the end of October (and am giddy with excitement). Can you confirm this kind of thing? Rob:D

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Fast:

Another thanks for the update.......even though I already have my '02 Z, it's nice to see you helping others! :cheers:

Zipster :z: :z:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Thanks Dog.. Once again you amaze me.. My dealer can only get updates on Tuesdays. I even called GM Customer Slowvice and they couldn't tell me anything.

You have more updates then both of them put together..
What would we do without you.. :eek: :eek:

I sure hope my ride has been built and will ship this week.. :fingerscrossed: (no icon available) :lol:

How can I get my seq # and build sheet, any suggestions?
My dealer and GM C/S were NO help. :(

Just imagine if you only spend $30K on a GM car.. geeez...

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
If you only spent 30k on a GM car, you would probably not be this anxious to get it :) Nor have to wait :)

All for a good cause though :)

JC

1 - 16 of 16 Posts