Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
HI FASTDOG,
I was one of those order numbers you said dealer changed, i called the dealer and the new order number is DMZR5J, could you take a look and see if it has tpw? Thanks....Idid make the edit change in the tpw link list(i think i had to add it as a new entry)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Z06BANDIT said:
HI FASTDOG,
I was one of those order numbers you said dealer changed, i called the dealer and the new order number is DMZR5J, could you take a look and see if it has tpw? Thanks....Idid make the edit change in the tpw link list(i think i had to add it as a new entry)

3100 TPW 10-08-01

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thank you so much, FastDog.....really appreciate it the information!! Hope you have a great week.:cheers:

·
Registered
68 Posts
1fast dog,

You can delete #16 off the list. I did get a new order number and you already informed me it was built on 9-19. :D

Thanks!!!
Paul

·
Registered
295 Posts
-1fast dog,

Many Thanks for all the info. I see many DP*** have been already built. My order was placed with a dealer with whom through my Corporations Fleet #, purchase 7-12 Chevy trucks each year. However he is not in the Dallas/Forth Worth market area and therefore had no allowance for a Z06. He was able to obtain my order # with a little work. So my questions:

1. Will my new Z ever be built? :roll:
2. The dealer had to change the order for the mod/red seats. Will that slow the process even more? (The change was made the same day the car was ordered.)
3. Can you tell me if the car is correct (Torch Red w/ Mod. Int)

I know I speak for all those in waiting in saying Thank You!!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Torchedx2 said:
-1fast dog,

Many Thanks for all the info. I see many DP*** have been already built. My order was placed with a dealer with whom through my Corporations Fleet #, purchase 7-12 Chevy trucks each year. However he is not in the Dallas/Forth Worth market area and therefore had no allowance for a Z06. He was able to obtain my order # with a little work. So my questions:

1. Will my new Z ever be built? :roll:
2. The dealer had to change the order for the mod/red seats. Will that slow the process even more? (The change was made the same day the car was ordered.)
3. Can you tell me if the car is correct (Torch Red w/ Mod. Int)

I know I speak for all those in waiting in saying Thank You!!
I'll check tomorrow at work...best I can do bro.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EB_Z06 said:
1fast dog,

You can delete #16 off the list. I did get a new order number and you already informed me it was built on 9-19. :D

Thanks!!!
Paul
Well, I can't delete anything, only update in an edit status. JC is the omnipotent one in this instance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts