Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
I can't believe it's already 10-8 and they're going to start building my car next week.. And in about 14 days, it will be built! :cheers:

The waiting feeling is starting to change.. Before I had the TPW and was worrying about allocation, etc, it seemed like it might never happen. Now it is starting to seem almost 'soon' and imminent, even if delivery is still a month away..

I have to figure that milestone when *your* car is built and enroute to *you* must be quite a shot in the arm..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Please don't remove mine just yet. Mine was built on 10/5 and I would like to know when it gets shipped. Hope this doesn't cause inconvienience to anyone.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Fast:

Even though I already have my new Z, just wanted to thank you for the great service you provide the "expectant" owners!

The Zip :z: :z:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Yippie - This is build week.. :D
I'm so damn excited I can hardly stand it. :D :D :D
The next 2 weeks are going to be a killer. :eek:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Oh great, I guess my request fell on deaf ears. Just noticed all built orders have been deleted.:(

·
Registered
0 Posts
beggar said:
Oh great, I guess my request fell on deaf ears. Just noticed all built orders have been deleted.:(
1fastdog does not have the ability to tell you what day your Z is shipped. You would do better to check with your dealer. :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Well how come I've seen some orders being "in transit to dealer". Clearly 1fastdog has the ability to check whether the car is in transit or still sitting at the factory. My dealer is unable to find that out. Oh well, no big deal.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
I can't speak for dog, but I think his ability to track a vehicle ends when the car is released to the transports.......

JC

·
Registered
282 Posts
And that's precisely all I wanted to know. Whether or not it's been released to the transports.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts