Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
1fastdog, YOU RULE!
I was not really having a good day, but then I saw that I have a car waiting for me.

This is the greatest.

I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!!

chris
I have already run around the office and told everyone.
I am pumped.
Now to call Judy and set up the pick up.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chrisj said:
1fastdog, YOU RULE!
I was not really having a good day, but then I saw that I have a car waiting for me.

This is the greatest.

I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!!

chris
I have already run around the office and told everyone.
I am pumped.
Now to call Judy and set up the pick up.
CONGRATS!

Miles of smiles!

·
Registered
298 Posts
chrisj: Congrats!!! I was gonna look for your car tomorrow when I go up to the plant, but I guess I will not see it on the line now. I was thinking of grabbing a few build sheets for your car and leaving them at the museum for you. My car is gonna be at the chassis station tomorrow at 8:30am and will come off the line at 3:30pm. I'm gonna do my best to try and sneak an early peak. Just think, 3 more weeks!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
cya,
That would be incredible if you could do that. I would appreciate it oh so much.
If they let you, will you check on the new baby for me. I'm sure it will be sitting in a massive parking lot, but you never know what they say.
Since you are in Nashville, if they let you walk out the door with a build sheet, that would be great. I can come by and pick it up in a few weeks when I am up there.

Oh what a day.
I can tell you that I am not falling asleep at work anymore. I am wired, but it is hard to get anything done.

I am waiting for Judy to call me back.

Again, 1fastdog - YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!! You made my week.
I wonder how long it will take the dealer to let me know??

chris

·
Registered
984 Posts
Just curious, why is mine the only one with an order number that does not have a status? I placed the information on the list on Monday, 10/8/01, was this too late to be included on the 10/10 updates?

:-?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Looking at the status list it seems like it takes a lot longer to get a car shipped after it's built than the time it actually spends in transit. I guess this means when I see that my car has finally been shipped, it's only a few more days. :D

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
1fastdog,
I wanted to ask a question.

I talked to Judy at the museum to schedule my delivery and she said that the car might have come off the line on 10/8 since that was what the computer was showing was lined up for the day.

Is there a way to check if it came off on Mon or Tues? She said that if someone had more updated information then hers could be wrong, especially if there was a delay on the line.
She gave me a sequence number of 10417.

Again, thanks for making my week.
Everyone in the office knows how happy I am. I think I am strutting around like I just got laid for the first time.

chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts