Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Orders

Hey, man, how come I don't show a TPW when my dealer has called me last week with 10/29? I don't have a sequence # yet, but I hope to get it this week?????? I am # 100 on the list with an order # of DJRRPM.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Re: Orders

slyck14 said:

Hey, man, how come I don't show a TPW when my dealer has called me last week with 10/29? I don't have a sequence # yet, but I hope to get it this week?????? I am # 100 on the list with an order # of DJRRPM.

Thanks,
Your order is not @ 3100 status yet, therefore no absolute TPW has been assigned. All orders have TPW's assigned without regard to the event code < 1000, 2000, etc.. Your order has been accepted but not preferenced or available to sequence yet...

I give a TPW when you can rely on it. What your dealer has told you is possibly how it will turn out. I hope it is. It may well hold to what the dealer told you.

They do it their way, I do it my way.

·
Registered
878 Posts
YIPPIE !!!! :cheers: :cheers:

It's built... 0% here we come!!!

How long before they ship to dealer? I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. :D :D

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
thx2.net said:
YIPPIE !!!! :cheers: :cheers:

It's built... 0% here we come!!!

How long before they ship to dealer? I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. :D :D
Don't know just how long yours will take but
as a fellow westcoaster, mine took one day shy of seven weeks to get to Everett, WA. I pick it up tomorrow! Hang in there. :guiness:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Don't know just how long yours will take but as a fellow westcoaster, mine took one day shy of seven weeks to get to Everett, WA. I pick it up tomorrow!
SEVEN weeks?! You're killing me!

Surely you must mean from time of order, not from the date it was built. It's Washington, not Candada, eh? ;)

·
Registered
878 Posts
BrianK said:
SEVEN weeks?! You're killing me!

Surely you must mean from time of order, not from the date it was built. It's Washington, not Candada, eh? ;)
I sure as hell hope he meant from time he ordered it....
7 freakin more weeks and I'll go blind :lol: :lol:

I placed my first oder back in June, then cancelled it since they couldn't get one and placed this order 5 weeks ago. I can live with 2 more weeks. OMG I can't wait 7 more!!!! :flaming:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Frank C. Thanks buddy. Its down to a few hours now.

thx2.net and Brian K. My build date was 9-27. Picking it up today 10-17, so its one day shy of three weeks on the delivery for me. Car evidently has 16 miles on it so perhaps it spent a day or two as one of the randomly pulled QC cars. Hard to say. This forum is the painkiller to get you through to delivery. In the words of the immortal Jackie Gleason: "How Sweeeet It IS"

Pat :cheers:

·
Registered
878 Posts
MUFFLERBEARING said:
Frank C. Thanks buddy. Its down to a few hours now.

thx2.net and Brian K. My build date was 9-27. Picking it up today 10-17, so its one day shy of three weeks on the delivery for me. Car evidently has 16 miles on it so perhaps it spent a day or two as one of the randomly pulled QC cars. Hard to say. This forum is the painkiller to get you through to delivery. In the words of the immortal Jackie Gleason: "How Sweeeet It IS"

Pat :cheers:
If I did the math correctly I should be able to pick mine up either the 31st or the 1st.. :yeadog:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts