Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

My plate was very, very, very full today. The new format for updating orders is nice. One favor I ask so noone is left in the lurch:

When you want an update please repost. Some of us are more patient than others. If all are willing I could hit the previous requests once a week, that may be a way to go, however...... If you are like me, you want to know soon after you ask, so maybe re-entry is a good way to go.

I want to help and don't want any to think they are left out or ignored.

I do tend to answer when and only when asked. It's not easy for me to keep track of who needs an update and who is happy and cool to sit and wait.

Maybe the best bet is to ask...seek and you will find brothers and sisters...

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
To make things easy for dog, when you want an update, post one line to this thread in the following format:

----------------------------------------------------
fastdog, o' kindest of souls, please update ID# x

hehe, ok, you can leave out the first part if you want :)

I would assume that once a week would be plenty, let's remember dog has a full time job and is doing us a huge favor :)

Thanks!!

JC

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
If there is ANY light at the end of the tunnel, we have Dog to thank for it. "Thanks" 1Fastdog.

Still waiting . . . :mad:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm new to this forum and posted a request as to when my Z would be built. I don't know what 1fastdog does or how he gets these dates, but he found the date my car was built shortly after my request and I just want tell him one big THANK YOU, you're great man. Now can't wait till it gets here! :D

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
On schedule!!!

Called my contact inside the Factory today and my MY Z06 is still scheduled to roll off the assembly line Wednesday,the 12th!!!
Thanks Fastdog for the previous updates on my existing Order#!
Zman;)

·
Registered
991 Posts
The only thing that can be said about fast dog is AWESOME. The only thing that can be said to him is a very honest and meaningful THANK YOU. :)
Thanks fast dog.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Fastdog,

Thanks alot for everything so far, this::guiness: is for you!!,Greg:D

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
fastdog, o' kindest of souls, please update ID# 11 (DKHV56)

fastdog .. Sorry to bother you again, but I'm anxiously awaiting this one to go to 3800 and learn its birthdate. Thanks so much for all the time you're putting into this ...

·
Registered
193 Posts
fastdog i have switched orders in order to get YELLOW!

Could you check DQBP96 for me i think it may have went 3100 last night???

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rick Daniel said:
Fastdog you are amazing. You should be getting any commission on these deals not the salesman.:roll:
That sounds pretty good to me... I'll start holding my breath now...:roll:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
N4C5S said:
To make things easy for dog, when you want an update, post one line to this thread in the following format:

fastdog, o' kindest of souls, please update ID# x

hehe, ok, you can leave out the first part if you want :)

I would assume that once a week would be plenty, let's remember dog has a full time job and is doing us a huge favor :)

Thanks!!

JC
Sounds like a winner!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rick Daniel said:
Man you better believe he is. He is also doing a great many lazy a$$ sales people a favor.:mad:
Let's just say I'm doing some pals a very small favor... closer to the truth.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DRDVETTE said:
I'm new to this forum and posted a request as to when my Z would be built. I don't know what 1fastdog does or how he gets these dates, but he found the date my car was built shortly after my request and I just want tell him one big THANK YOU, you're great man. Now can't wait till it gets here! :D

I look into the crystal ball...then it appears...

Yer welcome, enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: On schedule!!!

zman said:
Called my contact inside the Factory today and my MY Z06 is still scheduled to roll off the assembly line Wednesday,the 12th!!!
Thanks Fastdog for the previous updates on my existing Order#!
Zman;)
Good news!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JLH-Z06 said:
The only thing that can be said about fast dog is AWESOME. The only thing that can be said to him is a very honest and meaningful THANK YOU. :)
Thanks fast dog.
Yu mo dan welcome!:)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jerry Velders said:
fastdog, o' kindest of souls, please update ID# 11 (DKHV56)

fastdog .. Sorry to bother you again, but I'm anxiously awaiting this one to go to 3800 and learn its birthdate. Thanks so much for all the time you're putting into this ...
On Monday.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts