Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any websites to order Zaino online without printing out some stupid form (people still use paper??) and mailing it in?

the fact that I don't own a printer probably has somethign to do with it...

-jbl

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Try Noel at Autobuffs...Donald at DJ sells it but you can't get it online.

Finally, if none of these work for you, you can order through Ecklers over the phone...possibly on the site..

But I think Noel is your best bet as far as ordering over internet, and he supports the forum!

JC

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Zaino is not suppose to be sold online, there are many of us Zaino distributors that take credit cards through Paypal.com, and many of us Zaino distributors that get yelled at by Sal for even having it on our web site. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Most any Zaino distributor can accept credit cards.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
What kind of assinine marketing ploy is that? I create ecommerce for a living and seeing that Sal does not want any part of this may just make me switch to something else.

JC

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
JC, I AGREE!!! I just placed a ZAINO order, by phone with AUTO BUFFS!!! They are very friendly & promised to expedite my order ASAP. I AM ALSO VERY VERY SATISFIED WITH THE DONALDSON BLACKWING UNIT FROM NATE AT XTREME! So far you have done a PRIMO job with the authorized vendors. Let's show our support to these vendors for helping to support us. THANKS LES/

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Those are Sal Zaino's rules, it's his company and we are just distributors for his product. I would love to sell it online, but I have trouble keeping up with the order and shipping as it is now, as it is if Sal finds this site he will make the vendors remove Zaino from the links at the top of this board.

** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
I've tried to get Sal to let us sell it online for almost 4 years now - he won't do it. He has his reasons, which are good reasons for him and that's all that matters. I respect his decision.

I bug him about it every time I talk to him! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've been procrastinating about getting my first Zaino, but after seeing HC's web girl....I'm printing out the order form right now

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
You can also order through Paypal.com and then there is no mailing any forms, just use a credit card. That is Julie Ann and she is very hot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts