Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a case of UPF44 filters and a Z06 fender emblem from Fichtner Chevrolet. When the emblem arrived it had a dirt defect in the red paint inside the "Z" so I sent an email to Bob Wendorff, the Parts Manager, saying the emblem was no good.

I plan to use the emblem in a 3-dimensional collage I'm designing to commemorate my Museum Delivery so I want it to be perfect. To my surprise and amazement, Bob called me to apologize that the part wasn't perfect. He checked all of his remaining supply and all had dust devils in the red zone. He phoned again to say I could return the part for a refund or for another emblem. I said I'd return the item. He called again to say they had gotten a new shipment of emblems and all had the paint flaw except one. They had put it aside for me.

Bob did all of this for a $16.24 item. In my opinion, this is exceptional service from a Parts Department. Suffice it to say I recommend Bob and his Department highly! I f you need parts and service, you can't go wrong by dealing with Bob Wendorff!!
Z06Y Lady, satisfied customer. :)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheap Thrill?

N4C5S said:
Or Bob Benedix, who supports the forum and is cheaper :)

JC
I guess it depends what you are buying and how many. One UPF44 filter from Montana costs $8.00. This same filter costs $9.25 from Indiana. As the old rock and roll line says, "you bettah shop around." Z06Y Lady

1 - 3 of 3 Posts