Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Means TWC System Low Efficiency Bank 1 and Bank 2......now what does that mean????

I get it every 100 miles or so since the headers and cat swap and assume sine it's the rears, that it has something to do with the new cats efficiency. I'm not tuned yet, waiting for a cam.

·
Registered
562 Posts
2 things....

1. It's partly because of no tune yet

2. Also due to just being one of those thing that happens with High Flow cats.

Nothing to worry about. I still even get it every now and then, even with a tune. It's just the PCM telling you it doesnt like HF cats. Just delete the code when it pops up....After I get a Head/Cam package done I'm just going to have the rear O2's turned off.....or worst case scenero...O2 sims.

Hope this helps :cheers:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats kinda what I thought, thanks. The 1st time it did it I put the car up oin jackstands looking for burnt wires, didnt bother to check the codes since I got a 02 code for burnt wires a couple days earlier.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'm having the same issue. The guys at 21st CMC told me that the stock 02 sensors are too sensitive for the high flow cats. They recommended the 02 sims and be done with it. They researched the ECM and it showed these codes triggering exactly 25 minutes on both sides after each cold start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts