·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from PA?????????????

------------------
My Web Site

01 Z06 - No time slips yet
92 RS ProStreet Camaro - Best E.T to date 10.15 @ 136 mph (all throttle no bottle)

[This message has been edited by PA_Z06 (edited 01-23-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
yep yep

two and counting
hehe

------------------
Fred
Z06 Quicksilver - 49% ownership, wife 51%

GNX #183
'87 GN
Jeep Wrangler Sport 2001

[This message has been edited by ZG0N6X (edited 01-23-2001).]

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi Fred how are you doing?

------------------
Carl V. *****Authorized Zaino Distributor*****
Huntingdon Valley, PA.** 2000 Magnetic Red Convertible **
MN6,F45,QF5,AQ9,AG2,CJ2,T96,B34,AAB,UN0,U1S,JL4,UV6,T82,N37
** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
Carl V.
things r good.. hope the same for you.. can't wait for a nice weekend.. want to take the Z over to ATCO.. car feels strong but can't get any traction on the street heheh.. just like the GN's.. heard a rumor your running around in a new M5

Kirk.. details details! lol, what car?

------------------
Fred
Z06 Quicksilver - 49% ownership, wife 51% :)
GNX #183
'87 GN
Jeep Wrangler Sport 2001

G

·
0 Posts
yikes, second post and i broke the rules already

------------------
Fred
GNX #183
'87 GN
Jeep Wrangler Sport 2001

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Let me know if you need a spot to host your pic or help optimizing it. It doesn't need to be THAT small

JC

J

·
0 Posts
I have a retirement home in Fort Littleton, PA. The car is registered in PA (vanity plate Z0SIX).

------------------
Torch Z06 TPIS long tube headers, Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&M Ripper, Brey Krause Harness Bar, Simpson 6 Point, CAGS Defeat.
GM transmission cooler and seat mods in Feb.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Fred, I got some pixs of it on my web site www.hcvind.com check it out, I was at my buddies house down the street with the M5 and wanted to stop by but I left your address at home.
I will bring it buy when the weather is better. I am glad to hear all is well, now we need some nice weather.

------------------
Carl V. *****Authorized Zaino Distributor*****
Huntingdon Valley, PA.** 2000 Magnetic Red Convertible **
MN6,F45,QF5,AQ9,AG2,CJ2,T96,B34,AAB,UN0,U1S,JL4,UV6,T82,N37
** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
Carl Sweet Choice.. happy motoring and best of luck with your new ride.. a friend of mine told me fred beans dealership had a M-5 in stock.. he wanted it BAD.. but settled on a new M-3 with a 4 month wait.. though the way the weather and roads are that may be a good thing..

Kirk.. alright, another O6.. as others have said "it's worth the wait".. since your in the philly area Kirk, if your thinking of using Zaino, i'd like to recommend giving Carl V. a call.. he's the man..

JC, thanks for offer of help, but i have a an 18 year old son/computer guru
The conversation went something like this.. Kevin get over here, my picture i posted is gone and something about 15k.. reply - chill out dad, ur picture is just too big.. do you want me to make it smaller for you and repost?.. i said sure, thanks
.. well you see what he did to me.. he just informed me he made the picture 3k, and he was laughing at me.. can't trust anybody these days..

------------------
Fred
GNX #183
'87 GN
Jeep Wrangler Sport 2001

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
ZG0N6X -- I reckon mine's just like PA_Z06's! MY Z06 with black interior... It'll come with BSM's, but I'm thinking they won't stay on long.

Can't wait -- 'cept with each day longer it takes to get here, I suppose the snow melts a little more...

(We're not supposed to get more snow anytime soon, are we?!)

-Kirk

------------------

1 - 12 of 12 Posts