Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little update. By my calculations Seq # 3528 will be first on the trim line at 6am Friday morning. My Seq # is 3533, so it will be on the trim line shortly thereafter. At that point it will be 160 cars from the end of the line, so it should be "born" on Monday 8/6 morning.

AgentZ06/Z06M3 - will either of you be at the plant at those times to check on my baby and start her up for the first time? And any chance of getting the build sheet while you are there?

Millenium Yellow/Black, BSM

THANKS!
Todd

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hmmmm!! I go to Detroit next Monday. Maybe I could pick it up and drive it to Michigan!! Don't worry, it'll be well broken in by the time I get there. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

On 2001-07-30 20:36, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Don't worry, it'll be well broken in by the time I get there. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

DOH! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I hope I can actually get the thing delivered in about a week...am I dreaming?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lambinator,

Both Agent Z06 and I will be taking delivery on Monday morning Aug. 6. We're supposed to go to the museum at 8 in the morning and from there we go to the plant. So wherever your baby is early Monday morning I'll keep a heads up for it. Maybe even fire her up for the first time. BTW, my dealer already sent my car's *birth certificate* from BG.

Steve
02 MY ( one week and counting)

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Lamb- It would be an honor to start your baby for the first time /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm sure with both myself and Z06M3 around we can track it down.

Keep in touch...

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys....any info you can get on my baby is appreciated - starting it, build sheet, etc.

Here's the latest info based on Sonny's last tips:

date seq#
7/30 2928 (given)
7/31 3083 (+155)
8/1 3238 (+155)
8/2 3393 (+155)
8/3 3548 (+155)
8/6 3678 (+130, no Saturday)
8/7 3833 (+155)
8/8 3988 (+155)

The above show the first seq # to ENTER the trim line on each date. Entering the trim line is 160 cars from being born. My car #3533 will be entering the trim line Thursday afternoon (late), and will be done +160 later, or when 3693 enters the trim line. Thus it will be born EARLY monday morning - likely one of the first cars Monday since the above numbers are a little conservative.

YEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-07-30 20:38, IMA Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
Frank,

Tell the truth, you know you lost your first job as a parking lot junkie........

Not true!! I quit!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-07-30 20:52, Z06M3 spewed forth this drivel:
Lambinator,

Both Agent Z06 and I will be taking delivery on Monday morning Aug. 6. We're supposed to go to the museum at 8 in the morning and from there we go to the plant. So wherever your baby is early Monday morning I'll keep a heads up for it. Maybe even fire her up for the first time. BTW, my dealer already sent my car's *birth certificate* from BG.

Steve
02 MY ( one week and counting)
Steve!! Welcome to the Forum!! I am "David".from the hotmail account? Nice to see you posting here on the BEST Z06 Forum!!

I will be 'snagging' some pics of you come Monday pal!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Have a great time there in BG!! My home away from home..

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Lamb- We won't get to the factory until about 8:30 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

However, I will still keep my eyes peeled for your baby /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats... your wait is almost done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts