Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking they were a sponsor here?

Anyway, I see that their new website is finally now listing 18" size availability in their 1 piece construction styles. BUT they are listing 8.5" width as the only available width.

Anyone know if the 18" size list is going to be expanded?

TIA,
-Nick

·
Registered
83 Posts
I spoke to John at CCW on Friday. They will be offering 18x10 and 18x11.5 (maybe 18x11?) in select styles of the 1 piece street wheel.

He also said there will be a couple of 1 peice race wheel options available real soon :thumb:

Kirk

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any news on a 19x11.5?

I would like to see a 18x10 & 19x11.5 package with C6Z06 rubber fit up without a mini-tub.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
niphilli said:
Any news on a 19x11.5?

I would like to see a 18x10 & 19x11.5 package with C6Z06 rubber fit up without a mini-tub.
To me that's a perfect combo :jammin:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
IT L GO said:
To me that's a perfect combo :jammin:
That is what I was thinking...The 335s that I have seen on the classics stick out just a little too far for my tastes..I wonder if there would be any problem with the Traction control/ active handling / ABS with the added height....

Is CCW still a sponsor here?? :z:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
niphilli said:
That is what I was thinking...The 335s that I have seen on the classics stick out just a little too far for my tastes..I wonder if there would be any problem with the Traction control/ active handling / ABS with the added height....

Is CCW still a sponsor here?? :z:

I don't think there's a problem with the AH/TC. I've got stock height on 18s in the front, and 1.25" taller than stock on 19s on the back with no problems.

·
Registered
22 Posts
right now goodyear is scheduled to start producing the new z06 tires sometime in may. first priority being deliveries to gm for production vehichles and a small amount of replacement tires.we are trying to get an order added to the run for 250 sets. if it goes through, we will get rolling on the 19x11.5/18x10 combo so as to have the wheels ready when the tires come available
john
386 258 0083

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
racewheel said:
right now goodyear is scheduled to start producing the new z06 tires sometime in may. first priority being deliveries to gm for production vehichles and a small amount of replacement tires.we are trying to get an order added to the run for 250 sets. if it goes through, we will get rolling on the 19x11.5/18x10 combo so as to have the wheels ready when the tires come available
john
386 258 0083
Sounds great!

No Minitub?

Any issues with the additional height of the tire?

Can we get a GP :zboobie:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
OutlawDon said:
Will the pricing be lower?
if anything they should be higher due to the extensive tooling costs to get the 18s available. however, the same price as the 19s will still be a great deal :yeadog:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts