Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frank, I am thinking about updating my exhaust and am getting impatient waiting for an aftermarket Titanium system. I like the clips I have heard of the PRTs, better than the Corsas, but dont like resonance. Do you still think B&B solved the resonance problem, after having driven with the new set for a while? E-mail me if you would like.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Scott, so far they are doing great!! No resonance like the other set I had. I can putt around in 4th gear, and everything is quiet, and I can cruise at 60 mph in 6th and its still quiet. I am now a happy camper.

They are a LITTLE noisy through the first 3 gears, but I don't shift till I hit about 3500 RPMs. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I have to say, I'm happy with them now. If you buy a set, make sure you get the pipes that have been built with the new template.

Disclaimer: My PRTs were given to me FREE from B&B for evaluation. The first set on my Z06 had a severe resonance problem. B&B has correct the problem and replaced the original set I had.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Frank, if you turn your hearing aid down the noise may not be as bad. :rolleyes: /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
<B>
On 2001-03-20 16:39, hcvone spewed forth this drivel:
Frank, if you turn your hearing aid down the noise may not be as bad. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
</B>
HUH?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Can't hear ya!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Sorry, that was not nice I was told to respect my olders..... I mean elders./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif:p

·
Registered
457 Posts
On 2001-03-20 18:31, hcvone spewed forth this drivel:
Sorry, that was not nice I was told to respect my olders..... I mean elders./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif:p

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif GIT HIM FRANK /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts