Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JC - Frank is trying to get me the only banner he currently has left (his own). My NCM delivery is mid-morning Friday.

I am assuming that if we miss one another tomorrow and I can still get our forum name displayed on the web cam via some
"creativity", that will still be worth 10 points.....not that I'm trying to win a shirt or anything.........(hehehe)

Regards,
Ken- /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
10 points just for the effort!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

The cameras refresh about every 15 seconds. Be sure to hold it up there long enough. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

S

·
0 Posts
I would love to buy a banner so I can take fun pictures as I cruise around the country. We are scheduled to drive to Colorado from Indy this Labor Day. I think the top of Pikes Peak (14,110 ft) with the banner and the Z06 would be cool.

Let me know, thanks!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
There is only one rule. Size must be at minimum, the size of the Frankenbanner /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Eventually, when we have money, we'll get some printed with the new logo, but until then any large "device" capable of displaying the URL will suffice.

Speedy, that would be cool!

JC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts