Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
...in Electron Blue?

KAAAAYYYAA! You gotta get one of these, too!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
SLLLLIIIIIDDDDEEERRRRSSS!!!!!!


I am getting sick just looking at that picture!!

:(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,998 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. IVO it looks like you have been tagged as a slider lover. :rofl: I grew up with them in Cincinnaiti and love em. We will have to find a way to get a covette logo on that White Castle shirt. Z06fest is the only place you can go through you whole collection of corvette t-shirts to an appreciative audience now we can add burger shirts, kool :D

Layne thanks for thinking of us. I guess the little burgers made an impression on you too. :D

And finally after two years talking about trying a slider Leslie still has not done so. :p Well there is always next year Leslie, third times the charm........

mmmmmmmm

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,852 Posts
panzer said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. IVO it looks like you have been tagged as a slider lover. :rofl: I grew up with them in Cincinnaiti and love em. We will have to find a way to get a covette logo on that White Castle shirt. Z06fest is the only place you can go through you whole collection of corvette t-shirts to an appreciative audience now we can add burger shirts, kool :D

Layne thanks for thinking of us. I guess the little burgers made an impression on you too. :D

And finally after two years talking about trying a slider Leslie still has not done so. :p Well there is always next year Leslie, third times the charm........

mmmmmmmm

I'll be standing right there next to ya! :D :crazy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,018 Posts
Z06Dad said:
I'll be standing right there next to ya! :D :crazy:
And me right next to you Dad, grabbing 1 or 2 or 8!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Wow, I cant believe that you guys make such a big deal out of sliders. I guess that I just take it for granted since we have a dirty whitees (white castles) about 2 miles from the house. Nothing tops off a night of drinking better than a steam cooked soy burger :drunken: Of course not in the Z though. If any one needs their slider fix before next fest let me know and I can fex-ex them a sack. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
:D That's a great shirt ! I can picture Ivo and Panzer in one !

Thanks again IVO for coming to the rescue with a box full of sliders after having a few MM and Bud lites ! I needed that :yeadog:


Rob
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
21,386 Posts
Rob1Vet said:
:D That's a great shirt ! I can picture Ivo and Panzer in one !

Thanks again IVO for coming to the rescue with a box full of sliders after having a few MM and Bud lites ! I needed that :yeadog:


Rob
Amen to that!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,998 Posts
Rob1Vet said:
:D That's a great shirt ! I can picture Ivo and Panzer in one !

Thanks again IVO for coming to the rescue with a box full of sliders after having a few MM and Bud lites ! I needed that :yeadog:


Rob
I hope you can picture us in two shirts :rofl: considering the alternative....


I had some sliders every day I was at the fest. :thumb:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top