Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PART 2 HERE ARE SOME PICS

DAVE and ADAM WOW THIS KIT DOES EVERYTHING ITS ADVERTISED TO BE!!!! MY CAR LOOKS GREAT AND THE PRODUCTS ARE EASY TO USE. I WAS AN NXT USER BUT NO MORE IM STICKING WITH ADAMS PRODUCTS. Thanks again for such a GREAT GIVEAWAY AND FOR A KICKASS PRODUCT!!!!
HOLY SHIT BATMAN THAT CAR IS BLINDING QUICK ROBIN GIVE ME MY BAT SUNGLASSES :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
wow looks great!

I love Adam's products, the revive polish is so easy to take off-it's like drying your car

S-Tee sent me THE BUCKET from Adam's as a "get well" gift after my surgeries last Dec. Here's a pic of my Z06 after clay bar, revive polish and a coat of butter wax:thumb:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
blkZ06 said:
wow looks great!

I love Adam's products, the revive polish is so easy to take off-it's like drying your car

S-Tee sent me THE BUCKET from Adam's as a "get well" gift after my surgeries last Dec. Here's a pic of my Z06 after clay bar, revive polish and a coat of butter wax:thumb:

Marshall Good job. How do you like Adam's products? Both cars look like another winner for Adam's.

You lucky guy. You have the kit I wanted.

D.J.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OneQuickCoupe said:
Marshall Good job. How do you like Adam's products? Both cars look like another winner for Adam's.

You lucky guy. You have the kit I wanted.

D.J.
DJ the kit is awesome Adams products are extremely easy to use. I will be doing my wifes Black Infinity soon and will be posting pics of her car if no one on the forum here flames me for putting a rice burner on the forum hehehehehehehe. Like I origionaly posted HOLY SHIT BATMAN THAT CAR IS BLINDING QUICK ROBIN GIVE ME MY BAT SUNGLASSES :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Marshall

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Marshall, I just noticed the rear of your car and it looks like pin striping with a bow tie on it around the third light. Is it hand painted or a decal?
And is that stainless or chrome letters on the rear or is it just paint and I'm going blind?
Looks good.

D.J.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DJ the pin striping was hand done by the previous owner and he also told me the letters were stainless steel.

MARSHALL SEEYAAAH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts