Registered
8,152 Posts
Nice pics. Good luck.

Alex

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Here's a to the top for you.

Good luck with the sell it should not take long to sell.

Great looking.

Darwin.

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
dang.

i loveeeee those rims..

·
Registered
367 Posts
If I didn't allready have my Z, I'd be on my way to Aiken... nice ride! It should go quickly... have you decided on a replacement?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ck98c5 said:
If I didn't allready have my Z, I'd be on my way to Aiken... nice ride! It should go quickly... have you decided on a replacement?
gonna wait till something catches my eye, maybe a turbo vette.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Z06Dad said:
Dang, you just installed that SC. You bored of it already?
lol...no, not bored. I have a new job possibly coming up soon, so i figure i will sell this, get situated with the job, then get a new one

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
KillerVette said:
lol...no, not bored. I have a new job possibly coming up soon, so i figure i will sell this, get situated with the job, then get a new one
:thumb: O, ok....thought it was cool that you and I tackled this SC install job at the same times. :D :z:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have you sold your sport seats yet? If not, please email a pic or send private message. Thanks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
NastyC5 said:
Are the CCWs still available?
Actually the CCW's came with the car when I bought it from KillerVette, however I am planning on selling them quite soon to buy some 18" CCWs to allow me to run drag radials. I'll keep you posted as they should be up for sale in a few days.

·
Registered
573 Posts
BOBS97C5 said:
Actually the CCW's came with the car when I bought it from KillerVette, however I am planning on selling them quite soon to buy some 18" CCWs to allow me to run drag radials. I'll keep you posted as they should be up for sale in a few days.
Wheels still available..:thumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
KillerVette said:
Old thread...all is gone :(
True, it's an old thread, but I will be posting the CCW's for sale probably this weekend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts