Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from picking up (and having installed) new vinyl/carpet partition down at Nate's shop (Extreme Motorsports - http://www.xmotorsports.com/ ). Looks great. Chad also talked me into a new carbon fiber shifter knob while I was hanging around BS'ing with Mike. Great guys. Thanx Nate. Good luck on the new shop. I'll be back when I "want to make it fast"....g

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Nate's and his people are great.

I have purchased many mods from him. (Eradispeeds, Blackwing, B&M, etc.)

I just wish he was closer. Make that I wish any speed shop/tuner with customer service was closer....

I'll just have to retire and move south :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Glad to see you gottit !!!

Cool - cant beat that huh.....

Keep us posted what you think..

2002 SIDE COVERS AND CENTERS COMING NEXT WEEK.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What I think is simple...It fits perfectly and looks OEM. You've not only crafted a quality piece of work, you've stepped in where the General has forgotten about us. Thanx Andy! I recommend it to anyone that would rather hear the sweet sound of a titanium exhaust instead of rubber beating on pavement all day, beside the obvious necessary seperation between trunk and cabin.....g

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
While I'm at it Andy....

....some speed on the 02 trunk mat would be appreciated.

Also, have you considered an "over the passenger seat" kind of storage container? CD's, weapon, etc. There's no freakin room in these puppies. I have CD's in a visor mount case, but it's a pain in the ass. Just a thought.....g

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
:) I like the look but not the price! $400 for a padded piece of wood seems like a lot. Please tell me I read the price wrong. :( Bill :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts