Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a partition for sale. It's the 2-1/2 inch foam piece from Eckler's that's carpeted on one side (cabin side) with no carpet on the back side. On the cabin side it has the C5 logo embroidered on it with a Z06 logo embroidered right below it (not the "405 HP" logo). The back side has some nicks in it, but the front side is perfect. It looks great in the car. They go for $100 plus shipping in the Eckler's catalog. I'll sell this for $70 shipped. I can send pix tomorrow - my wife is the one who knows how to upload pix from the camera into the PC and she's out of town today!!

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Ah hell. I just ordered one last night. :( I'll call to see if I can cancel it. If so, I'll buy yours.

Can you tell me how bad the nicks are or just show me pics? I just called Ecklers and they said I could call first thing Monday and cancel. If they are small nicks and don't hurt the integrity or function, consider it sold.

Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are two spots - one is a little gouge out of the foam about as big as a pencil eraser and the other is a crack in the foam about 4-5" long. If you bend the partition where the crack is it opens up a little, but when it's in the car you can't even see it. It's not a through and through crack by any means, more of a surface crack. I had this in my car all last year and it worked just fine. It looks perfect on the front side towards the cabin. The wife took the digital camera with her this weekend, so I can't get any pix until tomorrow night. I'd be glad to get the pix to you so you can see it first before you cancel your order with Eckler's. I'm sure you'd be happy with this at this price though.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Norm, have to remind you that a std partion will not work with your future setup. Cancell your order with Ecklers.

joe

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Norm, it's yours! Now I have to find some kind of box for it - that'll be the hard part! Send your address when you can and I'll try to get it out Monday morning. You can Paypal the money to me at [email protected] if you'd like to. If you're not going to use Paypal let me know and I'll give you my address so you can mail me a money order. Thanks.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Lou, you've got PM regarding Joe's post.

I can't use it as it will not fit in my car.

I will make good on my word if you cannot find another buyer. Just let me know.

So sorry.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll have to unpackage it to take pix and I can't take pix until at least tomorrow night.

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'll Paypal ya as soon as I hear from ya.
Jeff

·
Registered
154 Posts
Never got the email Lou, but you got the cash! hehe Thanks again!
J

1 - 16 of 16 Posts