Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my partition installed in my 02. The color match of the carpets is perfect. I took many pictures with and without flash so everyone could get an idea of the color match in various light types.

Install was a snap (pun intended - the partition snaps in place).:D

Great job Andy!:cheers:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
That looks great. The color match seems perfect. Now if they would just return my call and e-mail of a few weeks ago, maybe I could put one in my 02 as well.

Pat :D

·
Registered
680 Posts
Don't mean to be critical :eek: but it looks like there is a few "gaps" in the rear corners :-? That true?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
No gaps!

Hey , JZ

The partition is CNC cut and there are no gaps in the corners ,
We do leave a small area in the middle for air to vent when the doors are closed .The vent for interior cabin pressure is in the rear
of the car(trunk).

It looks like a shadow looming over the corner their.

Here is a better pic of the corner.

Attachments

·
Registered
680 Posts
VERY nice!....how long of a wait to get the Red/Blackcarpet?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Red/Black are available from vendors.

If you can handle having a little darker carpet in the trunk area ,both Nate and West Coast Corvettes should have Red/Black in stock as we speak.

Most have been completely happy with the trunk area carpet being a little darker (Remember it is the Trunk).and only 1 or 2 guys out there were not happy with the color match as far as I know from my vendors telling me.

I have sample carpet pieces of 2001 I will mail you if you want to to do your own analysis .Please email me personally
at [email protected] with you mailing address and I will send you a 99-2001 sample.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Lambinator said:
I just got my partition installed in my 02. The color match of the carpets is perfect. I took many pictures with and without flash so everyone could get an idea of the color match in various light types.

Install was a snap (pun intended - the partition snaps in place).:D

Great job Andy!:cheers:

Hi Lambinator,
Looks great! Were you a participant in this forum's Partition Group Purchase? I ask because some of us that participated in the GP are waiting on delivery of the correct color 2002 partition.

Thanks,
02BlueZ06

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Andy -- GREAT JOB on the carpet match for the 02s! I knew you would get it perfect in time.

I believe Andy said in another thread that he had enough 02 carpet material to make about 10~12 partitions so far. I'm sure it will not be too long until they start rolling out.

If anyone was in the partition GP, you should try calling Nate (480-517-4969) again to confirm you order. I harped on all you GP guys awhile back to do this, so if you didn't its your own fault. If Nate is not responding, then thats his fault :D.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts