Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ordered the partition from nate. Hope i can install this easily!!! anybody have any recommendations...
also who can help me with a signature banner and pic of my silver beast with mod red int. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Bullit,

If FUBU can install the partition, anybody can do it!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

JK FUBU!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Contact Jason (mrdatalife). He is our official sig Picasso!! He would be happy to help you with a sig. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
138 Posts

On 2001-08-16 15:07, SILVERBULLITT spewed forth this drivel:
just ordered the partition from nate. Hope i can install this easily!!! anybody have any recommendations...
Bullitt:

It's real easy. Just keep a piece of paper between the velcro strips on the bottom of the partition and your carpet, and you'll be able to move the partition around until you are happy with the fit and placement. Then just pull out the paper and the velcro does the rest.

I had to get one of my employees to drill the holes for the snaps because the car was only a couple of days old, and I didn't have the stomach for it.

Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
guys does this thing cut down on the noise and vibrations back there!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts

On 2001-08-17 09:00, SILVERBULLITT spewed forth this :
Agood 50% you now can hear stereo.............

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
71 Posts

On 2001-08-17 09:00, SILVERBULLITT spewed forth this drivel:
I had to make a trip this week from Jacksonville, Fl to Panama City Beach, and decided to drive the the vette. The partition
definitely quites the road noise down. I installed the factory well cover and the partition about the same time. Between the two, the noise level at highway cruising speed is hardly noticed. But, when you decided to go you can still hear the pipes and probably more of the intake.

I got mine from Nate also. They're great.

Buddy H. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I don't have any vibration, but I am sure the noise is lower. I like the shelf that I have now to put stuff on, without it sliding into the big hole. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts