Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally snapped. I was trying real hard to be to be patient and wait for my dealer to get an allocation for a new Z06 but it doesn't look like that's going to happen this year or next so I decided to trade my 2002 Z for a new C6 Coupe. He will have to trade the one he has in his showroom for one at another dealer about 100 miles north that is equipped the way I want it. He is going to let me know Monday morning if the other dealer agrees. He should because he's had it for almost four months.

My dealer doesn't like my powder coated wheels so I'll put the OEM wheels back on for the trade.

I'm really disappointed but I'll just drive the new coupe until the supply of the new Z's catch up with the demand if that's possible.:(

·
20,625 Posts
Going for the cush ride...eh, Steve? :D Did you get an A6? Heard it's a Great tranny! :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
There is only 1 dealer you deal with trying to get a new Z06? Id be going to different dealers if the one you are dealing with isnt getting any.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Yeah, try different dealers.

Alex

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Dragon,
I was in the market for a new daily driver until my minor scrape with a concrete wall a few weeks ago put that decision on hold for awhile. Though I'm not sure I could've afforded a new Coupe I was looking at them seriously. Very interested in your thoughts on the C6 Coupe vs the C5 Z06 and whether its worth the 15-20K price difference.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
c6 coupe is nice all round. Get the auto tranny with the paddles.

It's the....

-Bill.:sneaky:

BUT first try other dealers for a zc6!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts