Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dr. Carmen and Dr. Dennis have discharged the patient! The operation was successful and their surgical skills has produced a whole new (and vibrant) transplant recipient. Pre-surgery numbers were 362/359 (not too shabby with just an intake and exhaust) but post-surgery numbers are much improved...478/429.

My sincere appreciation and thanks to The Doctors, for their skilled precision work, and to Mr. Magnuson for making his beloved Maggie available! I'm honored to find myself in the same league as Jimmy, Jed, Louis and Nick...to name but a few.

Charlie

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Congrats Charlie! Glad the surgery went well! Now you're gonna need some new shoes. :cool:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats Charlie! Pictures please, I always love to pictures of Maggie's :cheers:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I like my Maggie alot...you should too. :jammin:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Charlie,
Good luck and enjoy. :jammin: Hope to see you down at the beach some day, this weekend may be good.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
NYCHASM said:
Dr. Carmen and Dr. Dennis have discharged the patient! The operation was successful and their surgical skills has produced a whole new (and vibrant) transplant recipient. Pre-surgery numbers were 362/359 (not too shabby with just an intake and exhaust) but post-surgery numbers are much improved...478/429.

My sincere appreciation and thanks to The Doctors, for their skilled precision work, and to Mr. Magnuson for making his beloved Maggie available! I'm honored to find myself in the same league as Jimmy, Jed, Louis and Nick...to name but a few.

Charlie
Congrats...glad to hear both you and the patient are doing well... I get very nervous when my baby is in the shop and out of my hands...

·
Registered
378 Posts
case2307 said:
Congrats Charlie! Glad the surgery went well! Now you're gonna need some new shoes. :cool:
:yeadog:

Charlie glad to hear your ride is back home. If you are still on stock rubber make certain it is pointed straight when you mash the loud pedal :D

Hope to see you soon :thumb:

·
Registered
81 Posts
NYCHASM said:

Charlie
Nice numbers!!!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Very few mods are as pretty as a polished "maggie" under the hood with Lingenfelter coil covers (painted to match the car). Enjoy.........Big Blue has the fuel and boost gages mounted on the drivers side pod.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sanford said:
Very few mods are as pretty as a polished "maggie" under the hood with Lingenfelter coil covers (painted to match the car). Enjoy.........Big Blue has the fuel and boost gages mounted on the drivers side pod.
The polished finish will need TLC but well worth the effort.

My gauges are Auto Meter, black face, white numerals, red needles.

I can't say enough about The Doctors and their extraordinary craftsmenship and tuning abilities.

Charlie

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Very Nice :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts