Corvette Z06 Forum banner

PCM Help - Northern Virginia Area

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  slvr02 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I need someone that can turn off the 02 error codes. I already have a tune so I don't wan that negatively effected. I just need these stupid things turned off so that the on board 02/heater smog tests get into a complete state so smog testing would pass.

Suggestions?:)

#3 · (Edited)
I own HPTuners software that I use on my 2001 Z06. To add your VIN to my license so that I can write to your PCM takes two credits under the HPTUNERS license. So to do what you need will take about $100 for the two credits. I can backup your current base configuartion then turn off whatever codes you need or whatever else that you need adjusted short of real tuning(fuel maps etc). The HPtuners software itself costs $499 if you want to do it yourself. If you buy one of the less capable handheld tuners it will still cost around $350 and up generally. I have one of those type of tuners for working on my Mustang's PCM. I live in Fairfax Station (Fairfax County) so I am not far away from you if you want my help.

The shortcoming of course is that you will always have to use my computer/HPtuners license to change in the future instead of buying all this stuff yourself hoever I will be here for a long time. :D

PS can you tell me exactly which codes you are pulling up in your Driver Information Center DIC.

#4 ·
Ed, how you doing? Been a while. The codes are P0420 and P0430. Are those codes related to the 02 sensors and could they keep me from passing the inspection? If so, then I would like those turned off so they no longer register a code (without screwing up my tune). Let me know your thoughts. If you can fix this for me, I'm happy to pay the $100.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.