Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seeing a P0200 HC code on the PCM and C1221,c1222 and c1248 TCS

I found out 1221 and 1222. What is the PCM code P0200 and c1248?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Can't find

Them either......WHO did your Dyno??......they should have CLEARED these before you left the shop........:roll:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
P0200

Hi there,
C1248 is TCS disabled, most likely from your dyno run.
the P0200 is probably from you injector swap, as this is showing an injector control fault. YOu may have an injector that is not showing the correct resistance, therefore, the monitoring system that check the control circuit is seeing something it should not see.
What kind of injectors did you put in????
If you absolutely need to, you can stop by, and I can do a quick scan, and let you know what is up.
Just let me know first, ok???
I will recheck in the morning, besttoyou, c4c5:z:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did not reset the code after thr dyno. I have now. The P code was a loose injector plug which I have fixed also. I will see you the 27th my trunk will not open with the button. I did not do the injector swap fro warranty reasons if there is a reason? BTW Dan's son is my neighbor, I appreciate the fact you would let me come by a scan the PCM for me in the back lot, but I "know the owner" so I don't think he would ahve a problem with it. He was disappointed he could'nt get the car for me said he would take care of me service wise.

Thanks,
Darin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts