Very Cool :) Congrats

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Very cool! :jammin:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Congrats Peggy. :cheers: Pretty cool video Tony.

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
That's the way a car delivery should be! Congats on your new ride :cheers: :jammin:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Gawd....that was so beautiful . :z:

I cried. :cry: I laughed. :lol:

This has the makings of a box office smash! :z:

:cool: You rock Tony!:jammin:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Oh My Gosh! Thanks so much for everything! You have done so much....!!! You have really made my day! :coo: We really appreciate everything you have done! By the way....Excellent music choice!!! I have enjoyed the video several times now....with many more to come...It's really cool to see everything from that view! I was so busy that day trying not to forget all I was being told...and this video really makes the whole event come together! :D :thumb:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
R.G.V.Z said:
You do, in fact, rock. :yeadog:
I know! :D lol

Oh My Gosh! Thanks so much for everything! You have done so much....!!! You have really made my day! We really appreciate everything you have done! By the way....Excellent music choice!!! I have enjoyed the video several times now....with many more to come...It's really cool to see everything from that view! I was so busy that day trying not to forget all I was being told...and this video really makes the whole event come together!
It was a pleasure. You also have to thank my wife for letting me watch for that long while she was cleaning. lol

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congratulations, Enjoyed the Vid. :jammin: :jammin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts