Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Here is an incredible opportunity to own a set of PENSKE SIX WAY ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS at a reasonable price.
I let someone talk me into a different set up and i am now very very sorry. These shocks were incredible and totally adjustable from street to road racing. My car is now full road race and I let someone talk me into a differnt package.( Please do not ask details ) I need to recoup money so I am selling some of the parts that came off. no tire kickers please serious inquiries only. They will be going up on ebay tomorrow if I do not get the sold through our forum with a reserve. I paid about $3400 with tax and shipping. Here is a link to Lingenfelters site for more info. My shocks are the short ones made to go with lowering bolt packages. So if you have wanted to own a set of these babies now is your chance on soft settings the give a comfortable street ride. On stiff they will give you the max on corning on the race trak. These shock are in excellent condition less than 600 miles. I am offering them at $1900 + shipping. First come, first serve, first pay. My personal email is [email protected] photos will be sent to serious offers. :jammin:

http://www.lingenfelter.com/store/pen-c5_shocks.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts