Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have started a list of people I want to meet at the fest this year for whatever reason. :z: I am putting on those that I know are going. If you want off my list then say so if you already decided you don't like me already. :roll:

MikeyB--->because I want to meet the future president of the USA :usa:

itzaz------>because I didn't get to meet him last year and because he is gonna give me a beer :guiness:

COUTO1981-->because I don't understand half his post and he has become quite the post whore :-?

proexpert---->because I never got my VIN name badge from him last year

bbunting------>because he was in the pic with Ken, jubs, and IVO passed out drunk :drunk:

wvphoto------->because made me pee in my pants with z06nut's z06 avon photo :screwy:

Performin Norman--->why not? :)

FUBU69-------> because he was a no show last year. :cheers:

2Mchfun------->because he is too much fun? :cheers:

blkZ06--------->because she is a queen :z:

dwjZ06--------->'cuz he is/was a GN freak! :jammin:

I will add or subtract from this list as I see fit. :screwy:

Feel free to start your own meet list. :D

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
I just want to meet the beer Jub Jub is going to supply!! :guiness: :guiness: :drunken: :drunken:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I want to meet the Queen, again and again and again and agian...

I want to meet everyone who shows up, I am just that kind of guy...

Mark

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
jub jub said:
I want to meet everyone except my maker! :lol: :drunken:
Well said !

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
I would like to meet as many of our forum bruthas and sisters that attend the fest. Probably won't remember half their names but it will be fun trying especially after some brews and MM & coke. :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
jub jub said:
I want to meet everyone except my maker! :lol: :drunken:
so if you meet me does that mean you're well on your way?

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
I want to party with DAD this year!!

He was fun last year with the kids!!
Imagine this year without!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok ok

I better clarify things. I want to meet as many people too. These names on my list just stick out here on the forum and I have chatted with a few. Alot of the people I met last year did not post much on this site but were/are great people. I'm just putting a name with a face.:) I'm bored so I had to come up with something to post. :crazy:

I had fun flipping over peoples name tags and saying '"hey you're so and so, nice to meet ya!" Flipping over jub jub's nametag was funny. He had his written on a blank tag with permanent marker. :z:

Beware of meeting Dr. IVO though, he wants to hold the world ransom for $100,000 dollars. The guy is nuts I tell ya! :pp:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kens06 said:
I want to party with DAD this year!!

He was fun last year with the kids!!
Imagine this year without!!!!!!!!!!

Ken
Yep, kids are staying with the grand parents. :yeadog:

I remember that nite. :blush: I don't remember you guys looking that UGLY though and having my arm around jubs. :rofl:
Everyone was pretty lit. :screwy:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Gosh...I feel left out...BBunting made the list and I didn't :( Hehehehe..I am just picking.....

I want to meet TSZWEC because he is friends with Jim Lembo and he seems like a really cool guy.....

And since I am a social butterfly....I want to meet everyone I haven't met before and share some MM and coke with them!

"I would like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony, I would like to buy the world a Coke!...yada yada"

hehehehe

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Z06Dad said:
I have started a list of people I want to meet at the fest this year for whatever reason. :z: I am putting on those that I know are going. If you want off my list then say so if you already decided you don't like me already. :roll:

MikeyB--->because I want to meet the future president of the USA :usa:

itzaz------>because I didn't get to meet him last year and because he is gonna give me a beer :guiness:

COUTO1981-->because I don't understand half his post and he has become quite the post whore :-?

proexpert---->because I never got my VIN name badge from him last year

bbunting------>because he was in the pic with Ken, jubs, and IVO passed out drunk :drunk:

wvphoto------->because made me pee in my pants with z06nut's z06 avon photo :screwy:

Performin Norman--->why not? :)

FUBU69-------> because he was a no show last year. :cheers:

2Mchfun------->because he is too much fun? :cheers:

blkZ06--------->because she is a queen :z:

I will add or subtract from this list as I see fit. :screwy:

Feel free to start your own meet list. :D
Hey you left me out? How about us Grand National guys as well. Actually I think Kaya said she would introduce me to other GN owners. Which by the way they are going to be there before we get there right? :coo:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kaya said:
Gosh...I feel left out...BBunting made the list and I didn't :( Hehehehe..I am just picking.....

I want to meet TSZWEC because he is friends with Jim Lembo and he seems like a really cool guy.....

And since I am a social butterfly....I want to meet everyone I haven't met before and share some MM and coke with them!

"I would like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony, I would like to buy the world a Coke!...yada yada"

hehehehe
Dangit Kaya, I all ready met ya! Ur one of the one's I gotta hug list. :z: :eek:o:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dwjZ06 said:
Hey you left me out? How about us Grand National guys as well. Actually I think Kaya said she would introduce me to other GN owners. Which by the way they are going to be there before we get there right? :coo:
done! :p

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
that was mary kay.. not avon..LOL

thanks..

can't wait to meet you too..

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Mike ...you are just EVIL!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: