Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SALE PENDING

These wheels were on my car for about 5 months. Two of the wheels had a little curb rash, and all had quite a bit of built up brake dust stains in the little crevasses of the wheel. I sent these to Wheel Technologies here locally, they disassembled them, cleaned them and refinished them to look brand new. These wheels are in perfect condition with no scratches, nicks, or bends. This is your chance to get some "as new" fikse's at a considerable discount.

I'd like to start @ $2400 shipped. They are all boxed up and ready to go out tomorrow!

Here are the pictures :

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is them mounted on 275/35/18 and 295/35/18 Khumo Ecsta MX's... These are available at an additional cost, and have only 3k miles on them.

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
RyanZ06 said:
These would look great on your car :sneaky: :p
haha! yeh they would

unfortunately I just bought a viper too, so the pockets are dry for awhile :screwy:

can I just drooool on them and pretend they are on my Z06 :rofl:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, the width fits just fine, as a stock Z06 wheel would. This is the largest you can go w/o tubbing.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They are about 19-20lb's. These are definately some of the lightest aftermarket wheels you can get for the corvette. They are a true three piece wheel, so i guess you could paint the centers black if you wanted to.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts