Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the pics I've posted of my car so far have been pretty dark, so here are some pictures I took last Saturday after giving it a bath. I've got about 5 coats of Zaino on it as well, although I did that about two months ago.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
It feels good to have one cleaned up. Not that I can really remember. :(

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Now that's a shiny Silver Bullet. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cave Man said:
It feels good to have one cleaned up. Not that I can really remember. :(
Haha, I feel for you...I used to have Black as well! It was a nightmare to keep clean! -->"DirtyZ06" :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey, not nitpicking but noticed the trim piece around the radio has a big gap in it and you can see the radio chassis shining through it. Mine does the same thing. I thought it was the AM radio and adapter I used though. Nice clean ride! Torch Red is harder to keep clean IMO.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
You dirty rat. Ya washed your car, now its gonna rain here in SoCal. Thanks, but I've had enough rain for one year thank you.
Jees, ya think a guy could get a littler consideration around here. ;)

Your car's lookin pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
and I'm sitting here about to take the car out for the first time in about a month, and its dirty, but I sure don't feel like washing it, and it doesn't go to the carwash....but I wanna drive it, so dirty Z for me tonite.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Nice feelin to have her all shined up and ready to go :thumb:

Jack

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Primo! Looks great.

I almost bought a silver Z, machine silver 04. Found a Black one I liked better. Black is hell to keep clean you are right, but it's sweeeeeeet when it's clean :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts