Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get Frank back on this forum. We need to do whatever it takes including begging, pleading, or promising lotsa beer. We all know that Frank is a very valuable asset here and we need him. Whoever pissed him off needs to make things right or maybe we'll all leave with Frank. Post here and show your support for Frank and post any other ideas you have to get him back.

Rick
ZEEE 06

J

·
0 Posts
I agree..Frank come back home! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif You know you want too.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
EDITED

·
Registered
572 Posts
I agree that we would need to know details. I'm comfortable that Frank still supports the membership of this forum. If both parties are willing, why not explain. I could probably take a reasonable guess at what happened, but I could be wrong. I think it's pointless to make decisions with no information. I would rather deal with facts.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts

On 2001-07-29 10:13, BlkZO6 spewed forth this drivel:
I think it's pointless to make decisions with no information. I would rather deal with facts.

I agree... let's not make assumptions based on guesses guys /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

If Frank decides to come back to this forum, I am sure we will all welcome him back with open arms... his enthusiasm showed through in every post.

However... I don't think we should assume anything without the facts. ( Stepping off of soapbox... flamesuit on )

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I agree that we shouldn't speculate. But Frank helped a lot of folks, including myself, with information about the Z with quick responses. I just hope there is a way to resolve what ever made him leave so abruptly and we can get back into the fold. Frank if you got your ears up, let us know what we can do to help out.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Count me in!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif COME BACK HOME FRANK!! WE NEED YOUUUUU!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GOLD72

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Absolutely, Im there on this as well.
I remain, c4c5

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Who's this Frank dude? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Seriously, please don't let politics ruin another forum. We've seen it happen before, don't let it happen here. Please!

·
Registered
10 Posts
i'm a new member of this forum and frank is the reason for it.i can tell from his posts that he's worked hard to promote it.my other observation of frank is that he loves his vette and the fellowship it creates.i don't want to get anything started but i suspect someone made him angry.lets not forget why we're here.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Frank, I'm willing to post the email that caused it if you see fit. If you wish to work it out in public or private, I'm all ears.

JC

·
Registered
138 Posts
Guys,
Knowing all the facts would be great, but whether I know them or not does not in any way diminish Frank’s incredible contributions to this forum. I don’t believe that anyone of us can honestly say that Frank did not greatly enhance our experience here. His posts were always humorous informative, and sincere. Frank did his best to answer nearly everyone’s questions, and if he didn’t have an immediate answer, he researched until he found one.

Frank was partially responsible for my Z06 purchase. During the “wait” for my Z, I had all but given up on it and was about to buy a Jag XK8. Frank convinced me to stick with it, all the while promising me that it was well worth the wait, and he was absolutely right. Now that I’ve had my Z06 for 5 months, I understand his enthusiasm for the car and for the people that own and appreciate them. It’s like a brotherhood of Z06 enthusiasts, and Frank is the Big Brother.

Facts or not, I want Frank back. However, I will not ask him to do something he does not want to do. And I will not disparage the fine people that have also contributed to the creation and evolution of this forum. JC has done a great job with this forum, and so have Carl and Tom. I am not a charter member of Z06vette.com, but I have been around for a while. And I can write this for certain, These guys running this forum are NOT assholes.

Mike

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
What is this crap?! You don't even know the details and your calling the people running this forum a$$holes?! You calling Carl an A$$hole then cause he helps moderate the board as well? Try looking in the mirror if you wanna look at one!

For whatever reason Frank has decided to leave and not post. He is alive and well and posting on the other forum. If HE wants to tell you why he left then HE will. They have already posted a brief explanation without needing to throw their dirty laundry out to the public... Your NEED to know the details is insignificant.

I for one hope they work things out and if they do great. If they don't but Frank eventually comes back and posts, then great. Give them time. If not at all then we'll see him on the other forum. $hit happens... and happens alot when friends try to run a biz... which has become, of sorts.

But this forum has been pretty cool. Not as active as the other forums but one for us Z06 owners and one that still deserves a chance. So don't start rocking the boat and let's get back to Z06 biz!

On 2001-07-29 10:01, proexpert spewed forth this drivel:
I need to know the details. I Frank left because there are assholes running this form, then I'm outta here too. Is it getting smelly in here?

Don

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I have been called worse /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif Please let Frank and JC work this out if they both see fit, the members do not know what went on and I think it is better to keep it that way, I have talked to Frank and he does not want or would not approve of the name calling and any negitive posts. I hope in the near future that we can work some of these problems out and keep making this Forum bigger and better for all the members.

**FOR SALE** 2000 Magnetic Red Convertible **FOR SALE**
** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
This Forum is the best source of Z06 info on the net. Frank has been a big part of that. In any event, the Forum belongs to all of us and it will continue to dominate the Z06 internet world if we all continue to support it. If not, we'll see you all elsewhere.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Frank is/was an essential part of this web site. His responses were always knowledgable and often humorous. Personally, I hope the problems can be worked out and Frank can continue in his role.
I do not know what happened, I only know that a web site I enjoy immensely is presently missing one of the facets that made it very interesting and fun.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.