Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So during Phase II I have read on here that the z06 will be available for the EVP Drive & Buy program. Any idea of the price or what time frame (month/year) this will be available? :sneaky:

·
Registered
765 Posts
EVP Drive and Buy requires a 2 year retention after purchase, and is limited to less than 5 cars/quarter.

EVP eligible particpants are essentially the VP's and thier directly supervised employees (for the most part).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JD-

I am familier with the program and how it works, I was curious when it would be available to use on the Z06.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Do you think there is any chance the retention period for Vettes bought under the EVP program will ever go back to 6 months like it used to be?

·
Registered
203 Posts
jdogg said:
EVP Drive and Buy requires a 2 year retention after purchase, and is limited to less than 5 cars/quarter.

EVP eligible particpants are essentially the VP's and thier directly supervised employees (for the most part).
And don't even think about selling it before 2 years. I traded mine at 18 months and got caught. I had no intention to buy anything before my suspension period ended, so I didn't really care.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've heard the Z06 will be available for purchase under the Preferred Supplier Program (if the dealer chooses to honor it).

Anyone know of the details of the program, its formal name, Etc, please?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts