Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I need a phone number for HP tuner. I can not find it on their web site.

thanks,
John

·
Registered
87 Posts
They do not provide a telephone number. Contact is via email only.

·
Registered
31 Posts
How to contact HP tuners

My friend bought a system from HP tuners for his 02 Z06. He put down a system for a LS1. He's not sure if its correct.
Is there any phone number for these people to contact? He emailed and hasn't gotten a resposne.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I do. I almost didn't order from PFYC.com because they did not have a phone number. It is very shady... and bad Customer Service IMHO. It's sad that companies now only rely on e-mail as there only source of communication.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I don't think they have any kind of office. It's like 2 guys working out of their garage. I'm not too excited about it either, but I will say that my emails to them have been answered in a reasonable amount of time.

John.

·
Registered
31 Posts
ANDY said:
I sleep with my phone at my side just in case someone needs to place on order at midnight.

:z:
Thats really helpful and important to this discussion. I also suggest theorpy and medication if you sleep with your phone instead of a woman.

Business'es that don't offer a phone number are going to miss out on sales.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
ANDY said:
I sleep with my phone at my side just in case someone needs to place on order at midnight.
Andy is a great vendor to deal with and VERY easily accessible. :thumb: Wish they were all like that.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I would suggest asking over at the HP Tuners forum or even on a forum that they are a supportting vendor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.