Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to sell my foglights. Everything you need to install these is included (even the mounting brackets that use the OEM mounting locations). I even left my wireloom on so it would look nice installed. I would like to get $140 plus $10 shipping anywhere in the U.S.

The lights are in perfect condition (see pics) and have only been used for about a month. The only reason I am selling them is simply because I need a little extra cash right now. I hate that my car has to suffer. :bang:

All that is needed to install is to connect the black wire to the purple wire under the fog lamp fuse in the battery compartment, connect the red wire to a constant power supply, connect the ground wire, switch out the trunk release switch, and plug in the fog lights. :cheers:

Please PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks alot.

:cool:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
one of my favorite mods for sure. i drive with just them on and it looks sick. that's a great deal. i paid about that just for the bulbs.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Put me first in line. I sent you a PM.

***Please disregard my first PM. I sent you another one and I will take them off of your hands at your asking price. Ready to paypal***

·
Registered
203 Posts
Chad, I sent you the second pm. Please disregard my first PM. I will buy them from you at your asking price. I really need them. I am waiting to hear from you. Please email me at [email protected] or PM me here to arrange payment.
Thanks
Nouman

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD.....thanks a bunch!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts