Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Jacob,

You guys are having entirely too much fun:yeadog: :yeadog: !!! What an awesome shot! :cheers:

Hey, just wanted to tell you that I just bought a set of OEM 2002 wheels and now have to resurect your posts on having them machined. They will be going on my '99 Nassau Blue FRC, which should look AWESOME ! :cool: :cool:

I'm going to look around the area here, just to save shipping costs. Could you tell me exactly what you asked your folks there to do to the wheels? Thanks big time!

Joe:D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Awesome PPic, what a beautiful setting...

Mark

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
I just have to say it. It looks like you are proposing to that cop. :lol: :lol:

Great picture. Love that backdrop.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys; today's photo credit goes to ZAPPER

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Jacob. Keep this up ,and I think I'll just throw my camera away. :lol: What great shots and awesome scenery !

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Always incredible shots Jacob! Thanks for sharing. :D

I guess it's not too tough to shoot when you live the Beautiful BC!!
:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Jacob,

Beautiful pictures and backdrop- big sky!.

I sure do miss skiing at Whistler and Blackcomb. You would laugh, if u saw what they call a ski mountain around here (elev. 4000?????????????).

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Thanks Jacob

We had a bit of fun that day. The clouds parted and I called to say lets go and take some pictures. The local constable was a good sport about giving us citations for having too much fun ! Thanks for the guys from the logging show who pressed the button.

OK, here is the quiz.

This photograph was taken in Vancouver. Let's see if anyone out there can guess the spot.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
The picture background reminds me of the Harrison Hot Springs area I visited once long ago.

If its Vancouver, I'm not seeing a lot of buildings in the background so would have to guess somewhere in North Vancouver?

Pat :-?

·
Registered
631 Posts
North Vancouver is actually the background Pat. With that hint, can anyone else guess the spot ( Its actually close to the other photo spot posted with the two Z06's on an incline )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts