Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Torch Red Z06 still bright at twilight....

I had to post this image of Zapper's car for you TR fans.

Jacob

·
Registered
467 Posts
Another great picture. You guys should think of making a Z06 Calendar for 2003.

Keep them coming.:cheers:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Agree with the calendar idea.

A beautiful picture...

...the background is nice too

;)

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Great photos! I second, or is it third, the calendar idea!

Thanks for sharing...

Dan "I'm awfully fond of Torch Red" Farmer:lol:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Unbelievable Pic. I have never seen a sky like that. I'll take a calendar when you get them finished :)

Also interested in what camera you are using.

Keep up the good work. GM doesn't even have pics that cool!

Paul
:z:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Hey Jacob. Are you "touching up" the backround to these pictures(lol)? Looks to good to be real! Super shots! Have to rename yours Photo's of the day.( I'll post mine as snap shots of the day.)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Great shot. Could be my next wallpaper. Love that Torch Red!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ahhh. The american dream (car). Very nice! :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Just incredible, agree with Frank, looks like a picture that Chevy would have done to promote the car.

You should send a few of these to Chevy to see if they might want to buy them for marketing purposes...

Mark

·
Registered
631 Posts
Thanks for all of the compliments. I am overwhelmed simply because all I did was go out and take a few quick snaps. I think this one was done with a Nikon D1. Some of the others were done with a Hasselblad ELX, VPS 120, 160ASA, 150mm lens; negs were then scanned on our Kodak HR 500 scanner. We have yet to use a Kodak DCS 760 camera on the cars. It is an 18 megapixel camera with a 17-35mm wide angle zoom. However you do not need a large file size to post good looking images on the web.

I am a professional photographer by trade and will be posting the kind of images I would like to do in the future. You guys ain't seen nuttin yet. Jacob is enhancing the background by adding additional density and or colour to intensify the sky. On some of the images he has also played around with the body colour. Once again thanks for the compliments. If you guys have any ideas or would like us to try something up here, by all means e mail me. We would also be happy to produce anything you want for the lads who run the forum. Only problem is getting time to do this stuff.

Cheers

Zapper

John

1 - 15 of 15 Posts