Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
Great pic's. You can really see the difference between BSM's and no BSM's :jammin: :jammin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IT L GO said:
Great pic's. You can really see the difference between BSM's and no BSM's :jammin: :jammin:
Thanks guys !

I agree... but BSM's are a personal thing,,,, some like em... I don't...

To me it makes the car have a "cleaner" look without them. But some guys like the "Bling Bling"....

The only attention getter on my car (other than it being a Z06 :lol: ) is when I start it up.... :jammin: Its louder than crap ! Video on my web site of dyno and drive-by.

Z49
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,096 Posts
Especially like the first pic. It shows shadows, contrasts very well....good job! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,963 Posts
Verey Very nice pics :coo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
Z49 Z06 said:
Thanks guys !

I agree... but BSM's are a personal thing,,,, some like em... I don't...

To me it makes the car have a "cleaner" look without them. But some guys like the "Bling Bling"....

The only attention getter on my car (other than it being a Z06 :lol: ) is when I start it up.... :jammin: Its louder than crap ! Video on my web site of dyno and drive-by.

Z49
I feel the same way as you do about BSM's :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Zippy said:
Especially like the first pic. It shows shadows, contrasts very well....good job! :cheers:
Thanks everyone

Funny but I did not plan that first pic at all... I had taken a bunch of pics and that one just stood out as much better than the rest. Just lucky I guess.... ;)

Z49
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
874 Posts
Nice I guess, if you're into silver Corvettes! :p J/K SWEET PICS OF SWEET CARS! :zboobie: :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SexyLex said:
Nice pics.

Not really sure but are your rotors installed in the right direction?

The blades on the sides of the brake rotors where the brake pads makes no diff how they are oriented. Its the internal fins of the rotors. They are set up correct on my car.

Z49
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
What color did you paint the wheels......Sure make is pop.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top