Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of putting on some racing lines (ala viper) or graphics. Please post pics of vinyl graphics (dont have to be lines) you've added.

·
Registered
878 Posts
These are all BTSN [Before Tiger Shark Nose] :jammin:
- these are 3 years old, stripes look just as good today....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Granted this is a 1/18 model, but I have always liked the silver z06 with blue stripes and red trim. Kind of a reverse commemorative

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
That's the Bomb Diggity!

Z16-C5R said:
Granted this is a 1/18 model, but I have always liked the silver z06 with blue stripes and red trim. Kind of a reverse commemorative
Some day ... :jammin:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a great idea! I have a little maisto model of my car too. I'll just play with some designs on that! I love the racing stripes coming from the front wheel towards the hood, thanks speedway.

I have a vinyl cutter, but no car template packages. I'll just make them up I suppose. One neat thing about using a model, since I think its very close to scale, is that I can make it for that, then scale it very easily in my program and it will be perfect! Thanks guys.

Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Keep them comming. Anyone have pics of goast flames on a sliver Z?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I can't post pictures but if you do a search above for- Bill Marshalls SW Z side graphics - you'll find mine. Enjoy- Bill in Oregon

·
Registered
292 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts