Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
It has not been posted here as yet, thanks for posting.

BTW I have had mine and all the other literature for over 2 months.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
johniew398 said:
Thanks.

You received that from GM?
Yeah. I sent in a little post card questionaire a couple weeks ago asking what cars I had and what I plan on purchasing in the future. I replied that I plan on buying a C6 Z06 in the fall. I also got a C6 brochure and a few other little things. But only this pertained to the C6 Z06 and thought others might like to see it.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Very :coo: :ity:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Thanks for sharing :thumb:

Jack

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sweet!

Thanks for sharing. :z:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Got mine in the mail several weeks ago in addition to the nice sales brochure for the 2005 C6.

GOLD72 :usa:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lankhoss said:
How did you get that?

I just got put on a waiting list for a Z06, and put $2000 down and never received such literature.
Got it in the mail after filling out some questionaire of what I currently have and what I plan to get.

And a quick bump to the top in case there are others that havent seen this.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
never got it.....perhaps it was for calling :bs: on my local dealer when they said there would be a $25K markup :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
So - in order to get a dimming mirror with a compass and a drivers seat memory setting you have to have heated seats and a telescoping steering wheel and half a dozen air bags... WTF are those clowns over at GM smoking?

·
Registered
179 Posts
DWS said:
never got it.....perhaps it was for calling :bs: on my local dealer when they said there would be a $25K markup :lol: :lol:
First of all find a new Chevy store. Also a e-mail to Chevrolet perhaps not out of line as a mark up for a limited production vehicle ethical vs a outrageous one perhaps not, and maybe a look by GM for this dealers tactics and past remarks from previous customers in reguards to this.
Also in that area please find the name of the Chevrolet zone sales managers name to report this.
And I'm sure Every current C5 Corvette owner that purchased a new C5 will get one.

·
Registered
240 Posts
so it is 500hp and not 505?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
RC45 said:
So - in order to get a dimming mirror with a compass and a drivers seat memory setting you have to have heated seats and a telescoping steering wheel and half a dozen air bags... WTF are those clowns over at GM smoking?
I hate these packages automakers force you to buy.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
This is the front of the same pamplet. I gave it to my dealer when I ordered mine because he didn't have any information on the new Z06. I circled the option, the exterior color and the interior color so he wouldn't get it wrong. The only option I got was XM because I can live without all the other stuff that doesn't equate to HP. It may be another year but at least he has my order when his allocation comes in.

Machine silver is the color I ordered and inside the ebony interior with grey accents. My penny jar will need some help on this one. :sneaky:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Dragon, brillant minds think alike. I would have ordered exactly the same as you did. I think that will be THE BEST overall combination of colors, and with such a dynamite looking car who needs polished rims when everything looks color coordinated precisely correct to begin with.

XM radio is probably the only really "nice to have" option, although I might just pass on that to get the absolute lowest possible price. With all those horses, we'll never miss any of the other options, which only serve to add more weight to the car.

Besides, I might put in my own A/V system (using existing Bose speaker amp) and a telescopic antenna (does that come fixed like the current Z?), and then just add an appropriate set of Lloyds Z06 embroidered floor mats if I have find one that matches the rest of the decor. Other than that, just leave the car totally stock.

Btw, does anyone know the size of the control head opening for the stock radio? Is it single, 1-1/2 or double DIN?

I'm sure glad the LTPWS now comes with the car as standard equipment, and I can live with whatever tradeoffs might come from having extended mobility Supercar tires.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts