Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its about time. Been waiting five months for it. Went to pick up the windshield upper molding for the hardtop, and my friend Jeff, the parts mgr, said "Larry, the Z06 came in". Couldn't believe it. Thought he was kidding around. He told me to hop over the counter and we'd go look at it.

The service mgr came out, Mike the head mechanic, and the owners son. They said, to me "we just wanted to thank you for all your help in bringing supplies down to ground zero a few months back. Well, there it was. All wrapped up. I couldn't wait to bring it home to surprise my wife and take it out of the box. It's a 2002 Corvette Z06, collector's item number 85-0539, Promo model.

Now maybe the guys on the Z06 site will visit us here a little more. PS. The gas mileage on this one is great. And it does the 1/4 kitchen table in 2 seconds flat. SHE's a beauty!:lol:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Larry,
Here is the paint code for your Galaxy Silver Metalic Z06, WA 519F.
Just in case you get her scratched.:lol:
You almost got me.:D

·
Registered
508 Posts
fatherlarry said:
Well, its about time. Been waiting five months for it. Went to pick up the windshield upper molding for the hardtop, and my friend Jeff, the parts mgr, said "Larry, the Z06 came in". Couldn't believe it. Thought he was kidding around. He told me to hop over the counter and we'd go look at it.

The service mgr came out, Mike the head mechanic, and the owners son. They said, to me "we just wanted to thank you for all your help in bringing supplies down to ground zero a few months back. Well, there it was. All wrapped up. I couldn't wait to bring it home to surprise my wife and take it out of the box. It's a 2002 Corvette Z06, collector's item number 85-0539, Promo model.

Now maybe the guys on the Z06 site will visit us here a little more. PS. The gas mileage on this one is great. And it does the 1/4 kitchen table in 2 seconds flat. SHE's a beauty!:lol:
:lol::lol:

Had me going... thought it was some super secret ultra-limited edition Z06 color. I was gonna have to hunt one down!!

Should get a pic of it with the performin norman's models heh heh His wife will even hold up some skyscrapers :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Larry,

I am so jealous! I want one too. :) But then my R/C torch red might get its feelings hurt.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Out of all the dealerships I've dealt with and worked for, this dealership has been the best. The guys that work there have been there for 20 yrs +. I get all my parts from them and they have been great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts