Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys... well just got back from Topeka... had a lot of fun... but mostly happy to just get back home to my Friends and Family.

For those that haven't ventured into the 'Racing Section'

I ended up 3rd for the year end Pro Solo Championship and took 2nd Place for the Solo 2 National Championship. John Ames in a Silver Z-06 finished 1st about 3 tenths ahead of me...

Here are some pics of the car... Car is equipped with Penske Shocks from Guy Ankeny, Custom Borla Exhaust, and CircleRacing Wheels.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Great pics....

....Dave. I am heartbroken I couldn't make it in my #69. I'll hopefully be there next year.

Hope these pics get some of the others on this board interested, basically all you need is a set of shocks, racing pads, wheels, tires and a Z06. Come on guys, lets do it!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Congratulations!

How was the course? Was it open and fast? Where can I see the results?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Great job Dave!

Great pics! I like picture #4, really looks like your pushing it! :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Everyone for the Congrats!!!

SMFCP I drive the car mostly on weekends :D

She just turned 5,000 miles this last weekend. I trailer her to the events that I compete in... and try to take it out on weekends with the Fiance' for nice drives! ;)

Thanks again everyone!!!

Dave :cheers:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Someone needs to ask Dave sweetly to run a z06vette.com banner on that good looking machine.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would love too! I would probably have to get it put on Static Cling... because generally the windshield is used by the Organizational Sponsor... But I would definitely run the banner at all events, in some location on the car... maybe much like the SCCAForums.com banner, on the hood...

Let me know what I need to do to get one!

Thanks!

Dave

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dave,

Let me know what is acceptable for you...the dimensions and how you want it made, so it looks good on your awesome Z. It will have the new logo, like is seen in the upper left hand corner of the screen. I can make it happen. :)

Frank

1 - 20 of 20 Posts