Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Very Very Cool Lex! I want a set of those. If you were to order another set, would you do anything differently. You know, just in case I might want to order a set.;)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cave Man said:
Very Very Cool Lex! I want a set of those. If you were to order another set, would you do anything differently. You know, just in case I might want to order a set.;)

Maybe do red stiching and painted backing. I was under a budget and could not afford the extra cost for painting the seat backs. :cool:

I'll try to install them tomorrow.

·
Registered
874 Posts
WOW! can't wait to see the pics of them in the car. :cheers: :jammin:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Very Nice! Didn't know you could get some new seats like this custom. Where yours says Z06, can that be embroidered with other things such as "GR8 WHITE" or something? Does it carry other style seats with wider rib cage area to snug you in more? I seen seats sort of lik ethis in Autozone of all places, an dthe seats held you in solid. The sides were flanged really wide and came around the body sort of like a race car seat to pin you in. But I LIKE! Good job on the step by step photos.....All you hav eto do is post in car pics now an dthe smile on your face....Have fun! :usa:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Those seats are Beautiful :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Those seats look awesome. Do they use the stock rails/how do they install?

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Don Benson said:
Damn...I did not need to see those!

Don
:mah: It got me thinkin' too.

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
SexyLex said:
Maybe do red stiching and painted backing. I was under a budget and could not afford the extra cost for painting the seat backs. :cool:

I'll try to install them tomorrow.
painting the seat backs? what part?

VERY nice btw :jammin:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts