Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Pics of Black C6 Z06 on the street

3K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  RC45 
#1 · (Edited)
Just got back from Sault St. Marie (on the US-Canada) border in the UP-Michigan. Couldn't believe my eyes as I saw this Z parked as I was driving by. Made an immediate "emergency" park on th side of the street and snapped a few shots. I even have a short video if I can figure out how to load it up.
The rotors on this thing can only be described as "massive".

Here ya go...

Video...Use the "original" setting in putfile
Click here to watch MOV0194685

See less See more
#4 ·
The video is up now. The black is simply awesome, menacing, badass, all of the above. I never did get to speak with the owner. After driving away, I was thinking that I should have got a pic of the vin, went back 30 minutes later and it was gone, oh well. It made my whole trip though. I'll have to work on my video skills. A bit grainy.

#5 ·
looks low compaired to some of the pics I have seen.
Very nice thanks :)

#6 ·
itchynackers said:
The video is up now. The black is simply awesome, menacing, badass, all of the above. I never did get to speak with the owner. After driving away, I was thinking that I should have got a pic of the vin, went back 30 minutes later and it was gone, oh well. It made my whole trip though. I'll have to work on my video skills. A bit grainy.
It's a traffic stopper all right and I agree with your last statement. Cool :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

D.J.

#11 ·
I see a Black one, I go: "This is the color for me". Then I see a Red one, I go: "This is the color for me". Then I see a Silver one and I go: "This is the color for me". Every color is THE COLOR for me! Damn it. I don't have the ca$h to get every color! :mah:

#16 ·
That SVT Forum thread was interesting.

First - it seems the SVT guys will jump at any chnace to have an Internet brawl - even amongst themselves... ;)

And second - by the sounds of things, a certain GM employee was giving free rides (as in allowing others to drive the car) -- so either the "look don't touch" embargo has been lifted, or someone has a lotto splainin to dooo. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.