1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice pics thanks for sharing

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
In all Honesty I'm at a loss on what color I like best. If the Dealer had one of each in stock and If (that's a big if ) I had my choice I think I'd pick the one with the paint job ( least orange peel) :cheers:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think thats it!!!!

The recent run of Blue pics has convinced me I like the Blue more than the black now and thats what I'll get when/if Rick calls me.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
BroncoJef said:
The recent run of Blue pics has convinced me I like the Blue more than the black now and thats what I'll get when/if Rick calls me.
Can you take a minute and explain to me/us how your order is going to work? When your number comes up to the top he will call you and then you will pick your color and options, is that correct. :cheers:

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is what I know after talking to Rick for about 5 minutes on the phone and reading here intently. I put $1,000 down to get on Rick's list. Rick will be given an allocation this year, and based on that allocation Rick is calling people in list order to get their options for ordering ahead of time. Once GM gives the go for orders Rick will submit the orders based on his build list in priority number and cars will be delivered in sequence. I think Rick is calling those near the top of the list now to be ahead of the game and hit the ground running when GM gives the nod for orders. Again just my two cents.

Bronco :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
BroncoJef said:
This is what I know after talking to Rick for about 5 minutes on the phone and reading here intently. I put $1,000 down to get on Rick's list. Rick will be given an allocation this year, and based on that allocation Rick is calling people in list order to get their options for ordering ahead of time. Once GM gives the go for orders Rick will submit the orders based on his build list in priority number and cars will be delivered in sequence. I think Rick is calling those near the top of the list now to be ahead of the game and hit the ground running when GM gives the nod for orders. Again just my two cents.

Bronco :yeadog: :yeadog:
Thanks keep us posted. :ity:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Actually Zippy might have more info as we get into the build-outs as I think he's ALOT higher on the list. Talked to the zipster a while back to get a C6 and he was a wealth of knowledge. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm #27 on Rick's list and he called me on Wednesday. Basically it was to set up how I want my order and when the time comes to submit, he'll give me a call to go over it one more time before he turns it in to the factory.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
06_C6_Z06 said:
I'm #27 on Rick's list and he called me on Wednesday. Basically it was to set up how I want my order and when the time comes to submit, he'll give me a call to go over it one more time before he turns it in to the factory.
I now wish I had signed up earlier than I did. I'm #69 - believe he said the dealer he works for has 177 preorders.

vetteman82 - Thanks for the pics. I could almost switch to the blue.

·
Registered
581 Posts
IT L GO said:
In all Honesty I'm at a loss on what color I like best. If the Dealer had one of each in stock and If (that's a big if ) I had my choice I think I'd pick the one with the paint job ( least orange peel) :cheers:
Definitely a C5 issue. On the C5 the end caps where a noticably different shade.

However, paint quality is much better on the C6 IMHO.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Nice pic's thanks for sharing :thumb:

I like the black :yeadog:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts